WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Requill
03-20-2013, 03:56 PM
Hi everyone. Lately Ive invested a couple of hundred bucks on colored contact lenses, with the intent of selling them on eBay. You dont see much people selling contact lenses on eBay. I am wondering why :)

chickenlittle6
03-21-2013, 12:36 AM
Well I personally wouldn't trust sticking something in my precious eyes that I got from an online auction site..or from anywhere else other than my optometrist for that matter. Seems iffy to me..what if they get eye damage from these and they come after you?

genieswish
03-21-2013, 04:21 AM
Hi everyone. Lately Ive invested a couple of hundred bucks on colored contact lenses, with the intent of selling them on eBay. You dont see much people selling contact lenses on eBay. I am wondering why :)

I used to sell them, but there was too much competition from people selling them for what I could get them for wholesale!

Plus, being in Ireland I was at a disadvantage with postage costs.

Requill
03-21-2013, 10:00 AM
I understand what you are saying chickenlittle. It is definitely not a product line that should be sold simply because it will provide a revenue stream.
I will due my diligence in researching the product and gathering reviews regarding it before I wear them myself.
Thanks for your input :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1