WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : what is znz...

mama4wilder
03-18-2013, 01:52 PM
i want to hear from YOU do not send me to a video... If you can't explain it to me in your own words.. i will not be interested... I hope that does not sound mean but I have been pursued by Ila people and no one can tell me what it is without saying watch this video... or quoting .. copying and pasting the companies' stuff... so if you could please tell me what this is... how it works.. how you get paid... when you get paid... is it worth it.... are there others you do... what is better... does this really work in this day and age or is the affiliate marketing something that i should have done a few years ago?
yes i have three sites... i have control of... one i cannot put any thing on... the others i can...

Adrianne
03-18-2013, 04:27 PM
i want to hear from YOU do not send me to a video... If you can't explain it to me in your own words.. i will not be interested... I hope that does not sound mean but I have been pursued by Ila people and no one can tell me what it is without saying watch this video... or quoting .. copying and pasting the companies' stuff... so if you could please tell me what this is... how it works.. how you get paid... when you get paid... is it worth it..
Zip Nada Zilch is known as a Freebie website that works with different
companies who are seeking customers. Many of their clients offer free
and low cost trial offers. Instead of personally finding customers themselves,
ZNZ will "hire" people like you, to find customers for their clients. When
you accomplish this, you get paid.

For example, Netflix is a client of the ZNZ network. When you join ZNZ
as an affiliate, the first thing you have to do is sign up for a trial offer. Each offer is
worth points. When your offers total 1.00 points or credits, you are now qualified to
get paid.

To get paid, you now need to find other people to join ZNZ and try offers. Once the
person you refer becomes qualified with 1.00 credits, you will be paid $20.00 or more,
based on which ZNZ site you promote. This can happen multiple times a day and
they will send you payment within 24 - 48 hours.

are there others you do... what is better... does this really work in this day and age or is the affiliate marketing something that i should have done a few years ago?
The link in my siggy is the referral company I am working with now, because
it is a lot easier for my referrals to qualify, which means I make more money at
a faster rate.

Yes this still works today. Some will say that this opportunity is "over saturated" but
here's the thing. People join in spurts. When referrals slow down, just keep marketing
because they will pick up again. New people are coming online everyday. Just choose
to market in a place that does not have thousands of other people marketing the same
thing. In other words, fish in a different pond.

yes i have three sites... i have control of... one i cannot put any thing on... the others i can...
I still have an account with ZNZ One ($20 payout), ZNZ Easy ($30 payout) and
ZNZ BigCash ($60 payout). I recently switched to another company because
even though I was pulling in a good number of referrals with ZNZ, the majority of them
were not completing offers or, the ones that did complete offers were disqualified
due to fake info, or they already tried the offer in the past, had multiple accounts,
or some other issue. ZNZ is rather strict.

I'm also a member of Instant Rewards, Internet payday systems and ZNZpromotions.
On Instant Rewards, I qualified with 1 offer on the Starter freebie site which pays $20,
but on the $50 site, I completed 6 offers which put me at .75 credits. In order to reach
1.00 credit, I would need to complete about 4 more offers.

I didn't feel that my referrals were going to want to complete 8 - 10 offers to qualify
on the 50 site. I figured my efforts were not going to be duplicated so I cut my
losses and searched for another company.

With the company I'm with now, I completed only 1 offer on the first site and 2 offers
on the second site. That's it, and I was done. Even though some of the offers
required a low shipping charge, I earned back more than what I spent with the
first person who joined this opportunity and became qualified.

cntoe7
04-25-2013, 11:19 PM
Adrianne:
I could use some ZNZ advice. I have been with Internet Payday for two months now and have not gotten one sign up yet! I have followed the instructions to the letter. When I email my sponsor to see if I need to do something different, he gives me some vague advice (if he responds at all). I would like to make this thing work, even if just to generate a few hundred dollars a month. I have been posting ads everyday and have gotten nowhere. What do you suggest?

karri_lee
04-26-2013, 08:15 AM
Hey Adrianne, i'd be interested in hearing about that last company you were talking about. Can you post your link or pm it to me please. I am always on the lookout for good programs to add to my system as i LOVE multiple income streams.

I'm in znz one, and znz big cash. The one problem with these programs is that they are only avail in US and Canada so that eliminates so much of the Internet population. Also, it is sometimes difficult to get the credit necessary to qualify to become an agent.

It is also common for people to end up forgetting to cancel their trial offers on time and get stuck paying for something they really didn't want. There are alot of good moneymakers on the web.. this isn't the best one imho...

JTGMarketing
05-18-2013, 12:25 PM
I have a business involving ZNZ. It's a company (stands for Zip Nada Zilch) that works on a referral marketing system. They work with a series of companies (like Netflix, Blockbuster, Gamefly, and a bunch of others) that are looking for new customers by offering them either free trials or one of their products at a discounted price. When you sign up for ZNZ, you have to complete a series of these offers in order to collect a series of points. For ZNZ One and ZNZ Big Cash, you have to complete at least 1.00 points, and once you do that you can refer other people to do the same thing. Once they complete their requirements, ZNZ will pay you a commission of $20 or more per referral, depending on which one they complete.

I hope that answers your question.

5guys1girl
05-19-2013, 10:55 AM
In 2010 I tried ZNZ and the problem is it says nada, but you usually do have to pay something even if it's a dollar.

You then have to decide which of the products are even worth doing the trial with.

I did this, wrote down what days I needed to cancel as I didn't want any of the products except the Disney videos, and I still was charged like $10 for a poster that was only worth the dollar trial because even though I cancelled, the owner still had my credit card information and she charged me anyway.

I wound up having to cancel my card and get a new one in order for her to not take anymore payments, smh.

I then was unable to get to the affiliate status because ZNZ never gave me the credit for the Disney videos that I actually kept.

In my opinion, it's not worth it. So far I've only came across one program that is really "zilch" but this one needs to change its name...

I'm just sayin...:)

lrz
05-20-2013, 04:31 AM
In 2010 I tried ZNZ and the problem is it says nada, but you usually do have to pay something even if it's a dollar.

You then have to decide which of the products are even worth doing the trial with.

I did this, wrote down what days I needed to cancel as I didn't want any of the products except the Disney videos, and I still was charged like $10 for a poster that was only worth the dollar trial because even though I cancelled, the owner still had my credit card information and she charged me anyway.

I wound up having to cancel my card and get a new one in order for her to not take anymore payments, smh.

I then was unable to get to the affiliate status because ZNZ never gave me the credit for the Disney videos that I actually kept.

In my opinion, it's not worth it. So far I've only came across one program that is really "zilch" but this one needs to change its name...

I'm just sayin...:)

I'm sorry you had that problem with znz. I have had a problem with an offer crediting as well. Although people may come across problems like this, this program can be very profitable if you market it well.

blessed26
05-22-2013, 02:14 PM
Hi, I am a referral agent for ZNZ.We work with major fortune 500 companies like Walmart, Directv, Netflix & many others to introduce people to TRY (not buy) their products/services on a trial basis in hope that they gain more customers. For simply referring someone to a particular company, you will earn up to $95 per referral ($20 per referral for ZNZ One & $60+ per referral for ZNZ BigCash). Get Paid DAILY!

One of my friends makes over $500 per day most of the time. I'll be happy to help you get started. PM me.

FallenAnjel
05-27-2013, 04:42 PM
i want to hear from YOU do not send me to a video... If you can't explain it to me in your own words.. i will not be interested... I hope that does not sound mean but I have been pursued by Ila people and no one can tell me what it is without saying watch this video... or quoting .. copying and pasting the companies' stuff... so if you could please tell me what this is... how it works.. how you get paid... when you get paid... is it worth it.... are there others you do... what is better... does this really work in this day and age or is the affiliate marketing something that i should have done a few years ago?

I have been working with Instant Rewards which is owned by the same people as ZNZ. IR and ZNZ is called "Affiliate Marketing". You get people to sign up for trial offers and every time someone signs up you get paid. You are an affiliate. This is really no different than me telling you "Hey, if you find someone to buy my car I"ll throw you $100". You then go around asking everyone "Hey my friend is selling their car, want to buy it?" . You're advertising for me. So when you work for ZNZ or IR or any of the other affiliate marketers you are basically advertising and what you can paid can be considered commission.

For me, it's not easy to get people to sign up. I think the successful ones are the ones who have a knack or flare for selling. There are people who can sell ice cubes to an Eskimo and there are people who couldn't give away money if they threw it out a window in Times Square. I'm the latter. ;0) I've only made $20 from IR and used that $20 to buy business cards so really I made nothing. OH wait-- I upgraded to the $50 level so I spent $15 for the offers, then kept Gamefly and CreditReport so I've spent almost $50. LOL

I understand that in the affiliate marketing business you most often have to spend some sort of money and that often is the way in the real world: You have to have (or spend) money to make money. So it's my own decision to spend the $50. As long as you're willing to put a little money out there and think you have the knack for getting people to sign up, then go for it.

When I signed up for the $50, it included an upgrade to the $120 plan (I make $120 per referral) . That was thru the FB page for IMN Newbies as it's called. Of course the person who promoted it is one of the owners of IMN/IR/ZNZ so that's why he can do that. Lord knows how much money HE makes from downline earnings. lol.

I like this "job" because you can take it or leave it any time after you complete your initial credits. Once you have your referral link it's yours forever. you can't get "fired", lol. It's a job you can have forever, or never. :)

Oh and one more thing. If you get enough leads and they start getting sign ups, INstant Rewards has two-tiered downline earnings. You not only make money from your direct leads, you also make money from THEIR leads. ;)

I"m happy I signed up w/ Instant Rewards.

talfighel
06-01-2013, 08:55 AM
I am always on the lookout for good programs to add to my system as i LOVE multiple income streams.

This is very smart of you to do. One should never work in one stream of income.

kisione
06-20-2013, 11:36 PM
Well Explained Adrianne.

Zip Nada Zilch is known as a Freebie website that works with different
companies who are seeking customers. Many of their clients offer free
and low cost trial offers. Instead of personally finding customers themselves,
ZNZ will "hire" people like you, to find customers for their clients. When
you accomplish this, you get paid.

For example, Netflix is a client of the ZNZ network. When you join ZNZ
as an affiliate, the first thing you have to do is sign up for a trial offer. Each offer is
worth points. When your offers total 1.00 points or credits, you are now qualified to
get paid.

To get paid, you now need to find other people to join ZNZ and try offers. Once the
person you refer becomes qualified with 1.00 credits, you will be paid $20.00 or more,
based on which ZNZ site you promote. This can happen multiple times a day and
they will send you payment within 24 - 48 hours.

The link in my siggy is the referral company I am working with now, because
it is a lot easier for my referrals to qualify, which means I make more money at
a faster rate.

Yes this still works today. Some will say that this opportunity is "over saturated" but
here's the thing. People join in spurts. When referrals slow down, just keep marketing
because they will pick up again. New people are coming online everyday. Just choose
to market in a place that does not have thousands of other people marketing the same
thing. In other words, fish in a different pond.

I still have an account with ZNZ One ($20 payout), ZNZ Easy ($30 payout) and
ZNZ BigCash ($60 payout). I recently switched to another company because
even though I was pulling in a good number of referrals with ZNZ, the majority of them
were not completing offers or, the ones that did complete offers were disqualified
due to fake info, or they already tried the offer in the past, had multiple accounts,
or some other issue. ZNZ is rather strict.

I'm also a member of Instant Rewards, Internet payday systems and ZNZpromotions.
On Instant Rewards, I qualified with 1 offer on the Starter freebie site which pays $20,
but on the $50 site, I completed 6 offers which put me at .75 credits. In order to reach
1.00 credit, I would need to complete about 4 more offers.

I didn't feel that my referrals were going to want to complete 8 - 10 offers to qualify
on the 50 site. I figured my efforts were not going to be duplicated so I cut my
losses and searched for another company.

With the company I'm with now, I completed only 1 offer on the first site and 2 offers
on the second site. That's it, and I was done. Even though some of the offers
required a low shipping charge, I earned back more than what I spent with the
first person who joined this opportunity and became qualified.

rudolph007
08-11-2013, 07:21 AM
I'm sorry you had that problem with znz. I have had a problem with an offer crediting as well. Although people may come across problems like this, this program can be very profitable if you market it well.

That is a very well thought out responce thank yoou for being honest but incouraging as well

healthysolutions
08-29-2013, 11:00 PM
Its a referral program where you will have to find people to complete an offer. The offers are from godaddy, free credit report, direct tv, and more. Some people do really good with this and others don't. I think the best way to market this program especially if your new is to show a video so the individual can have a clear understanding what needs to be done.You have to use your own computer, a valid credit card (non prepaid).

msuggitt
08-30-2013, 09:56 AM
I think the basis of what the website is has been explained - its full of companies who want people to try their products / trial offers (also known as Get Paid To sites or GPT Sites)

I think the hardest thing to overcome when promoting this site has been mentioned, it's not getting referrals, but getting referrals who are willing to complete the offers and promote the program.

The best thing I've seen going that overcomes that was a team promoting znz through something called the '$60 Miracle Money Maker" .. I really don't even know if it's still around but it offered step by step instructions , making it easier for people new to GPT sites and Internet Marketing to understand the easiest way to get your $60 and outlined easy steps to help you market the program.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1