WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

thepodandthepea
03-18-2013, 09:12 AM
I have been looking for a mini site designer for my internet marketing product and website who can follow my ideas for what I want my site to look like and fit into my budget. I have found tons of place online and contacted many of them but for whatever reason after waiting for weeks I have heard no response back. We had hired a person on Odesk originally but he really dropped the ball and didn't understand what we wanted so he quit on us. That has set us back and put us way behind schedule and we are desperately trying to get this project where we want it so we can move on to other things. Any suggestions on where I can go with my small budget and design ideas to get this site looking its best and quick?

Thanks for the help!

Requill
03-19-2013, 09:54 AM
Unfortunately, it's true that you really get what you pay for - and it's especially true with any kind of online work. Spend some time really finding that one designer that does an awesome job and do everything (in your power) to keep him/her. It's worth it!

With that said, I can point you to the right direction. Sent you a PM.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1