WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

gregdavidson
03-15-2013, 03:04 PM
I used to be an Avon rep a few years ago but I quit because they stopped carrying Derek Jeter's line of fragrances. That's how I was making most of my money. I was just checking their website and I noticed that they're carrying it again which makes me want to re-join. But I do have a few questions to ask.

1.) Do They Still Pay Up To 50% Commission Per Website Sale?

I believe that's how much they were paying in commissions a few years ago. Is that still the same?

2.) Do They Still Require You To Sign-Up 5 Local Reps Before Recruiting Online?

This was the most frustrating thing to me. I tried really hard but couldn't figure out a way to recruit Avon reps locally. I did, however, figure out a great way to recruit reps online and I was unable to do so. I don't even know how many emails I got from people wanting to sign-up. I had no choice but to ignore them which still haunts me to this day.

3.) Do They Still Ban Members Who Promote Avon Through Their Own Website?

I know a lot of people still continue to promote Avon through their own websites but I did hear of a lot of Avon reps getting banned for doing this. In my opinion that's a little unfair. Especially if you're targeting people locally. Has Avon changed this policy?

SAHMof2
03-15-2013, 06:46 PM
1.) Do They Still Pay Up To 50% Commission Per Website Sale?e-Selling Earnings Extravaganza:

You'll qualify when you service: You'll Receive:
1 eCustomer* Up to 25% earnings**
2 eCustomers* Up to 35% earnings**
3+ eCustomers* Up to 45% earnings**

2.) Do They Still Require You To Sign-Up 5 Local Reps Before Recruiting Online?
No you only need to recruit one person face to face then you have the ability to sign up anyone in the U.S. online.
3.) Do They Still Ban Members Who Promote Avon Through Their Own Website?
You can advertise that you are an Avon Independent Sales Rep and add your weblink to your erep site, I don't believe that would be a problem, but you still need to abide by the Advertising Rules to be on the safe side.

*In*2*Win*
03-15-2013, 10:43 PM
Some extra facts:

Websites are now free

There is no charge for Downline Manager too

We are charged shipping, but to offset it we get to keep the 75c processing fee, so its normally a wash instead of a cost

I put stickers on all my books inviting people to shop my website (and/or join as its only $10) - that really works well for not only increasing your sales, but your team

Hope that helps

Bonnie

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1