WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Google updating again tomorrow

geekmom
03-14-2013, 11:27 PM
It seems that google will be updating again tomorrow or Monday with a new revision to Panda and Penguin. They're focusing on link spammers. It also appears that recently google slammed a popular florist company because it sent roses to all bloggers who mentioned certain keywords.

veronica.l
03-15-2013, 06:47 AM
Yes I saw the same thing, they are at it again.
Quality content and natural link building will always survive though.
Trying to "game" the system... that`s who Google are after...

DornaL
03-15-2013, 07:34 AM
I didn't know. Thanks a lot for the info...

Google is like a black box for me and I assume for many people...:confused:

danasurvey
03-15-2013, 11:01 AM
You can search the web and find tons of information on how to deal with Panda and Pengiuin updates. If you follow ethical SEO practices and don't spam, you should be ok.

ccole
03-16-2013, 11:29 PM
I latest update of Google Panda last 15th of march was a very good day for me as I was not affected with it..:D After it was release, I make sure that I have good keywords and content in my website.

Louidam1
03-18-2013, 01:56 PM
If you write good content, don't link to bad neighborhood's, don't spam, or keyword stuff, you should be ok.

Requill
03-19-2013, 10:05 AM
A year ago, I literally couldn't sleep when there was any news on search algorithm updates.. I was so concerned about penalties. That's because the only SEO I knew was one that tried to game the system.

Now, I don't work at the zoo anymore and I couldn't care less whatever animal google throws at my sites. Build a brand and the links will follow. Not the other way around!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1