WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Kristy3
03-14-2013, 12:43 PM
What does everyone think of the new blogging platform, Level One Network?
How do you think it compares to Empower Network?

licadee
03-17-2013, 11:46 AM
I was never in EN, but I heard from someone in both that says LON is for bloggers and EN for marketers. If that's the case then I am in the right one because I'm not a big marketer but I will write until the cows come home about my passions. :D

lrz
03-17-2013, 09:02 PM
What does everyone think of the new blogging platform, Level One Network?
How do you think it compares to Empower Network?

Have you been paid by Level One yet?

Kristy3
03-18-2013, 01:31 PM
Have you been paid by Level One yet?

Yes I have been paid and seeing lots of success!

Kristy3
03-20-2013, 10:17 AM
I was hoping more people would have something to share...

I would like to bring up the training. I personally see a huge difference in Training. Level One Network is really step by step and helped me set up my blog with video tutorials. I am also learning a lot about SEO!

I feel like Empower Network made a lot of the training to sell me more products. I didn't really learn anything from their training.

Anyone have any thoughts on training?

rainflowermoon
03-20-2013, 12:47 PM
I need to review the video again, but are there levels of membership? Is Level One Network considered an authority blog? I'm just trying to work out the differences between the two. It seems very cost effective. I have been looking for something like this for a while. Thanks again!

kurttasche
03-20-2013, 02:01 PM
I haven't heard anything about Level One, but I've been with Empower Network for about 6 months and have been very happy with it.

Kristy3
03-20-2013, 02:50 PM
I haven't heard anything about Level One, but I've been with Empower Network for about 6 months and have been very happy with it.

That's awesome to hear! I am not trying to down play Empower I just wanted to discuss differences!
How do you like the training with Empower?

Kristy3
03-20-2013, 02:51 PM
I need to review the video again, but are there levels of membership? Is Level One Network considered an authority blog? I'm just trying to work out the differences between the two. It seems very cost effective. I have been looking for something like this for a while. Thanks again!

Ill send you a pm telling you more about it!

geekmom
03-22-2013, 08:14 PM
I left Empower because I couldn't market on facebook and I was afraid of losing my twitter account. L1 kind of reminds me of e-how and I like that better, but I'm hoping it doesn't follow the same fate of spam as EN has and get banned from the social networks.

Kristy3
03-23-2013, 04:38 AM
I left Empower because I couldn't market on facebook and I was afraid of losing my twitter account. L1 kind of reminds me of e-how and I like that better, but I'm hoping it doesn't follow the same fate of spam as EN has and get banned from the social networks.

I was frustrated with that as well in Empower. I feel like L1 is a little more of a classier System and is a true network. Since they place everyone's blog on the homepage I think it will be over looked as spam because it is promoting more than one person!

NikkiC
03-23-2013, 07:25 AM
How is it possibe to put everyone's blog on the homepage ?

Kristy3
03-23-2013, 08:04 AM
How is it possibe to put everyone's blog on the homepage ?

There should be a PM from me about Level One Network! Let me know if you got it!

licadee
03-26-2013, 04:46 PM
I am REALLY loving LO! I made my money back n a week and I never get to say things like that!!

Kristy3
03-28-2013, 06:41 AM
I am REALLY loving LO! I made my money back n a week and I never get to say things like that!!

YES! Super excited for your success and the many more to come!

Kristy3
04-14-2013, 05:21 PM
Has anyone from Empower Network tried Level One Network.
What do you think the difference is?

christees01
04-15-2013, 10:47 AM
I signed up with EN but I have found that it is hard to market on social media, especially FB and Youtube. There is ways to get around it but is just extra work.

Kristy3
04-17-2013, 06:59 PM
I signed up with EN but I have found that it is hard to market on social media, especially FB and Youtube. There is ways to get around it but is just extra work.

I agree! there is no extra work with L1 and its awesome!

jammesscot
04-18-2013, 05:07 AM
There are many differences between these two programs but the programs are as different as night and day. Level one has so many different tools available to the blogger like built-in seo and probably the most important thing is front page exposure. So I would prefer Level One Network.

Kristy3
04-18-2013, 04:48 PM
There are many differences between these two programs but the programs are as different as night and day. Level one has so many different tools available to the blogger like built-in seo and probably the most important thing is front page exposure. So I would prefer Level One Network.

I agree! I also love the training that is offered just for the basic platform.

robledo1
04-18-2013, 09:12 PM
I'm in Empower Network and loving it... I've been getting massive results by just following what I've learned from the training.

In my opinion, it isn't worth trying to focus on more than one thing at a time.

Check out a screenshot I took this morning:
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f112/ramo509one/4-18-2013-emailscreenshot_zpsefcb91d6.png

JTGMarketing
04-18-2013, 09:17 PM
I've heard of Empower Network, and I've heard some success stories from people who are involved with the company. I have not hear of Level One Network, but it sounds to me like they are two peas from the same pod.

Kristy3
04-19-2013, 04:57 AM
I've heard of Empower Network, and I've heard some success stories from people who are involved with the company. I have not hear of Level One Network, but it sounds to me like they are two peas from the same pod.

You are right they are very similar! I just find that I am learning more about blogging with L1 and my blog posts are ranking high on Google! It is fun knowing what I am actually doing!

talfighel
04-25-2013, 09:05 PM
Seems to me that a lot of people and companies are in the hunt to copy Empower Network and are really jealous of them and the success that they are having. Not only that but 95%+ of the people are earning money with them.

I really believe that they will become the next Amway (online) which you all know what that means.

I am also in Empower Network and as long as they are here to stay ( which they will), I am right beside them and will continue to build a team around the world.

I not only want to be able to earn a very lucrative income with them but my goal is to have people on my team earn enough money to quit their job and have a nice lifestyle.

I really believe that Empower Network is here to stay and the 2 Dave's are awesome.

Kristy3
04-26-2013, 08:03 PM
Seems to me that a lot of people and companies are in the hunt to copy Empower Network and are really jealous of them and the success that they are having. Not only that but 95%+ of the people are earning money with them.

I really believe that they will become the next Amway (online) which you all know what that means.

I am also in Empower Network and as long as they are here to stay ( which they will), I am right beside them and will continue to build a team around the world.

I not only want to be able to earn a very lucrative income with them but my goal is to have people on my team earn enough money to quit their job and have a nice lifestyle.

I really believe that Empower Network is here to stay and the 2 Dave's are awesome.

I disagree that companies are jealous and on the hunt, that is the unfortunate part of EN is they have put their program up so high an mighty. Even just talking to some people who work with EN turns me away. EN has helped people we all get it.

I don't want a pushy coach who thinks that there is only one way to make money online, that is incredibly limited and very untrue.

Also Level One Network won't be going anywhere anytime soon. It is nothing like Amway, not to mention that many people probably thought that about EN when it first started.

EN is a very attractive company, but I feel it lacks training that actually helps people blog, like their sales videos claim to (false advertising). Also a lot of the core commitments are just upsell videos to products and events.

Yes there are many who are getting results and having great success, but with any company there are many who are struggling to make one sale with EN.

As a mom I don't find the 2 Dave's that great, I don't need to be called names or pushed into sales in order for them to make more money. They claim not to be Guru's but they don't sell anything of substance.

Anyway I just think your comment really proves my points and wish you the best of luck with your EN business.

beckysmarketing
04-26-2013, 09:46 PM

I just wanted to take a moment and respond because my company has been said by many that we are copy cat etc. and since this post is titled the way it is, I am assuming the person I am quoting is talking about us.

For the record the 2 companies only have one thing in common... 100% commissions. The blogging system I will say is only that it is a blog is how they are the same, the blog system in itself is totally different. We are not a wordpress blog.

The training and products are on a totally different level. I can say that if you don't have the money for all of our products and training series, there is a way to earn them all totally free.

As far as Amway... did you know Amway was founded in 1959 and reported sales of $11.3 billion for the year 2012 - the seventh consecutive year of growth for the company.

I really do wish you success with your company. I am having success with mine and loving it and there is a huge ole' web out there with plenty of room for both since they offer many many different things :)

Wilfred1
04-28-2013, 03:01 PM
How does the commissionmodel work at LevelOne?

beckysmarketing
04-28-2013, 06:15 PM
How does the commissionmodel work at LevelOne?

Hi, I will personally send you a message in your inbox on here :)

Kristy3
04-29-2013, 07:50 AM
I just wanted to take a moment and respond because my company has been said by many that we are copy cat etc. and since this post is titled the way it is, I am assuming the person I am quoting is talking about us.

For the record the 2 companies only have one thing in common... 100% commissions. The blogging system I will say is only that it is a blog is how they are the same, the blog system in itself is totally different. We are not a wordpress blog.

The training and products are on a totally different level. I can say that if you don't have the money for all of our products and training series, there is a way to earn them all totally free.

As far as Amway... did you know Amway was founded in 1959 and reported sales of $11.3 billion for the year 2012 - the seventh consecutive year of growth for the company.

I really do wish you success with your company. I am having success with mine and loving it and there is a huge ole' web out there with plenty of room for both since they offer many many different things :)

This is so true Becky! Great response!

msuggitt
04-29-2013, 09:19 AM
Kristy3: can we see your actual blog? and are you paying for getresponse separately from the Level One Network membership fees and what other external fees (tools/services) are you paying for (hosting?) and how long did it take you to completely recover all costs and start covering monthly fee?

Kristy3
04-29-2013, 01:25 PM
Kristy3: can we see your actual blog? and are you paying for getresponse separately from the Level One Network membership fees and what other external fees (tools/services) are you paying for (hosting?) and how long did it take you to completely recover all costs and start covering monthly fee?

Yes you can actually see my blog and you can find it on Google. I'll send you a PM with more info.

Kristy3
04-30-2013, 02:52 PM
No program is crap unless it is made by scammers. I don't think we need to compare any programs which are doing well for many. I just come across this press release where a 12 years old kid made $14000 in his first 4 months with FACEBOOK and I joined EN.

The only reason I wanted to compare the two is because many people who are apart of EN are claiming L1 to be a copycat and I wanted to discuss the differences.

I agree many people can succeed with any legit company. It is all about how the individual uses the product.

Kristy3
05-17-2013, 09:32 PM
I have another comparison to add :)

Level One Network teaches you how to promote ANY business and I find EN to only want you to promote EN.

I am sure you can use EN though to promote other businesses. But they don't actually teach you how.

starbirdy66
05-21-2013, 06:09 PM
Telling people to Google titles to find self promotional articles is advertising. Debate in the thread please.

JTGMarketing
05-21-2013, 06:14 PM
I have heard of the Empower Network, but I'm afraid I'm not familiar with Level One. I've heard some people have had quite a bit of success with Empower Network, but I have to admit I don't like the idea of upsells.

Kristy3
05-21-2013, 06:23 PM
I have heard of the Empower Network, but I'm afraid I'm not familiar with Level One. I've heard some people have had quite a bit of success with Empower Network, but I have to admit I don't like the idea of upsells.

Yes many people have been but I found it was through a lot of solo ads which is more money.

Level One is newer so it doesn't have as much attention right now. I found with Empower there is more pressure to get all in.

Sue McBay
05-26-2013, 12:53 PM
Robledo - are you still getting the same results with EN that you were when you posted this? it seems that I am inundated with ads to join EN - could it really be that appealing still?
What do you like best about EN?
What part of EN do you feel brings you the most income?
I read posts where people say they learned a lot but that's all - yours is the only one where I've read they earned a lot!
Thanks for the info!

I'm in Empower Network and loving it... I've been getting massive results by just following what I've learned from the training.

In my opinion, it isn't worth trying to focus on more than one thing at a time.

Check out a screenshot I took this morning:

Sue McBay
05-26-2013, 01:21 PM
Kristy, I like what you wrote as I find upsells and tough coaching to be unattractive. I can see where people might need it! And where some might like it.

I hate when people are trying to sell me more and more before I even earn an income! It's different with a brick and mortar business because you own something for the money you spend - I know I've been there.

I haven't checked out your site yet but I will. I have found all the earnings statements from EN people to be quite enticing I must admit! But I have also heard some negatives about blogging and the Spam problems. And is blogging really that effective today as it was even a few months ago? So many things change almost weekly on the internet. I just shake my head! :eek:

One thing I have learned from these forums (and from experience) is not to put all your eggs in one basket and that a multiple income stream is the way to go.

Kristy3
05-27-2013, 06:08 AM
Kristy, I like what you wrote as I find upsells and tough coaching to be unattractive. I can see where people might need it! And where some might like it.

I hate when people are trying to sell me more and more before I even earn an income! It's different with a brick and mortar business because you own something for the money you spend - I know I've been there.

I haven't checked out your site yet but I will. I have found all the earnings statements from EN people to be quite enticing I must admit! But I have also heard some negatives about blogging and the Spam problems. And is blogging really that effective today as it was even a few months ago? So many things change almost weekly on the internet. I just shake my head! :eek:

One thing I have learned from these forums (and from experience) is not to put all your eggs in one basket and that a multiple income stream is the way to go.

I agree! Having one stream of income is the best way to go and where you will see a "bigger income"

The earnings from EN are very enticing and for most of the people very real. But what I found was a lot of the high earners are from people at the top or from people who use solo ads, just more money.

Blogging with EN isn't as effective because you can't find your blog on a search engine. Unless you really know what you are doing. L1 teaches you how all in one spot and it is easy for any newbie to rank online.

I like that if you stumble upon a L1 blog it may be about a cell phone company or home insurance. Really anything. But most EN blogs are about EN. The ones ranking. If it is about something other then EN there is always gigantic buttons at the bottom still trying to sell EN...

It always boils down to what works for you and what you need to market your business. For me it is all about the training and I like the training with L1 more and I have done both.

I hope you get a chance to look into both more because blogging is still effective when people can find your blog. You are able to connect to people and personable through a blog. I am always reading blogs:)

bizzambo
05-31-2013, 05:10 AM
i'd suggest start your own blog... by using their platform u are building their brand... not yours!

talfighel
06-01-2013, 08:59 AM
Blogging with EN isn't as effective because you can't find your blog on a search engine.

Wrong......

You can use the blog to blog about anything. Sure, in order to succeed with this free strategy, you would need to have new blog posts written all the time. Consistency is the KEY.

What I also learned over the past few years is that you can not rely on ONE source of traffic. You need to have multiple places getting you traffic.

Kristy3
06-14-2013, 12:48 PM
Wrong......

You can use the blog to blog about anything. Sure, in order to succeed with this free strategy, you would need to have new blog posts written all the time. Consistency is the KEY.

What I also learned over the past few years is that you can not rely on ONE source of traffic. You need to have multiple places getting you traffic.

I was speaking from personal experience I could not find my blog anywhere and any traffic I did get was from my own efforts which I got that.

I don't rely on one source, I only got traffic from my efforts.

With Level One Network I get traffic outside of my own efforts.

And I am finding my post on Google.

Using EN to blog about anything gets you no one because there is no direction on how to get your blog ranking on Google.

So if you don't blog about EN or marketing you aren't going to make sales with EN.

Level One you can blog about anything and still find your post ranking on Google.

Again this is from my own personal experience. Which is not wrong... but thanks

This is another part of EN I don't like so many people apart of it think that they can belittle what others experience just because they want to make a buck.

Kristy3
06-14-2013, 01:05 PM
i'd suggest start your own blog... by using their platform u are building their brand... not yours!

I agree with what you are saying.

But you can still build your own brand in other ways.

Blogging with a platform helps you learn how to do it correctly or might encourage you to keep up with it. Where on your own it may take longer to learn and can be discouraging.

Level One Network teaches how to blog which really can help someone starting out.

I do agree though having your own blog and branding yourself is really important in this industry.

justjillin
07-07-2014, 06:38 PM
I join Level One at the very beginning and have seen the power it can produce to drive traffic and get your posts ranked on the first page of Google. It was really my first experience with backlinking and connecting various posts together to gather some "juice" to get search engine attention.

I was in Empower Network for many month before Level One came out. And while Empower Network is an MLM, and designed to help people make a lot of money fast, LON is designed to teach you how to be an affiliate marketer of a variety of products and services.

There are some pretty high ranking EN people who also see the power of the Level One Network for creating traffic which they then drive to EN to make money.

LON lacks a very powerful sales funnel, so it takes a bit more finesse to get people to join and get the training they need to succeed, where as with EN it is more of a direct sales product. You sell the things that you already own and make money.

It is my opinion that LON can along to show EN how to do what Dan Miller thought they were trying to do, but it has turned out over the long haul that they are two very different products targeting two pretty different markets.

~Jill

fong47
09-11-2014, 07:50 PM
I think EN is over saturated and hard to promote. Plus its very expensive to join. You have to be in all levels to really make good money. Just my 2 cents!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1