WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Adrianne
03-14-2013, 06:20 AM
I ask because my husband is unable to take
a pill that is larger than a pin head and from
what I understand, EPX has capsules instead
of tablets, therefore we can't use a pill crusher.

To tell you the truth, I'm sick of looking at his
pot belly and it seems like it keeps getting
bigger every year. I mean, seriously. I'd rather
see him leaving rather than coming. Needless
to say, we have a home gym, which he refuse
to use, but I use it religiously. Even though I don't
need to lose any weight, I want to tone and tighten
up a bit. I figure if the tea will help him shed a few
pounds, it might motivate him to get his butt in our
gym.

A bonus would be if the tea would clear up his
craving for nicotine. He hates smoking but can't
seem to quit. He tries to hide it and our girls and I
never see him doing it, but being the smoke detector
that I am, I can always tell.

Anyway, he's not much of a tea drinker but if I can
incorporate it into some apple juice, or better yet, the Pepsi
he can't seem to live without, that would be awesome ;-)

Thanks a bunch!

Anna500
03-14-2013, 04:52 PM
Hi Adrianne~

I used the tea, for the first time, just two weeks ago...and I LOVED IT! Seriously, I did!! The first day...I got a slight headache. Nothing I couldn't tolerate though. I knew this was normal (and good!) as I knew it was working. It also decreased my appetite. The taste was great for a detox tea. (I've done other detox drinks that you had to mix yourself that I could NOT STAND the taste of. If you can't drink it...it's not going to work!) It also got my bowels working, but nothing urgent. My husband and I went here and there the first few days and I was totally fine. So...after three days of drinking the tea...I FELT WONDERFUL! I mean...I had energy and hit the treadmill again, my appetite was decreased, my head...how do I say...felt clearer. I like the tea a lot. I'm going to continue to drink it every few days to 'stay on top of it' (if that makes sense) and not get so loaded with toxins, etc. My husband wants to try it also now. (He's REALLY liking the Cardio!!) Your husband would definitely benefit from the tea! If you could get him to at least cut down on the pop that would help too. (I'm sure YOU know that. It's convincing him that's the problem, I'm sure! I know how men are!!) It's too bad he can't take capsules. The Detox AND NutriThin (or Burn!) would benefit him greatly! (They are capsules though! Could you open them up and give them to him that way??) I included some more info. on the Detox below. Good luck! If you have any other questions...I'd love to help!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Many popular body detoxifying teas promise to cleanse your body of toxins, purge pounds of excess fat, make your complexion glow and boost your immune system within days.

But many are nothing more than a quick fix, that when used regularly can lead to unpleasant side effects, or contain harmful synthetic substances with poor nutritional value.

Detox diets and colon cleansing programs are becoming hotter than ever with celebrities endorsing their favorite detox product for financial gain.

If you take nutrition seriously, it makes sense to find an organic detox tea that is unique formulated with the finest quality ingredients, and is an enhanced version on the already hugely popular Dr Miller’s Holy Tea.
Cleanse Your Body of Toxins With EPXbody Detox

EPX Body Detox is a 100% organic, caffeine-free herbal tea that is a special blend of safe, all-natural ingredients designed to gently cleanse your body of toxins and detoxify the digestive tract.

As part of a detoxifying cleanse, EPXbody Detox provides the whole body with the nutrients it needs to restore its balance to a natural, healthy state. EPXbody Detox purifies your body by cleansing out toxins, impurities, and help rid your body of other unwanted harmful poisons and residues that are found in foods these days.

Potential benefits of EPXbody Detox include achieving optimum health and ideal weight as well as better digestion, increased energy, and improved concentration.

It is a mild tasting blend that works amazing without any discomfort. EPXbody Detox is much more effective than Chinese Green Tea for detoxification and healthy weight loss.

Detox may be used as an element in any Weight Loss Program, but we recommend you use it along with EPX Burn or Nutri-thin.

Drinking Detox tea regularly often results in a reduction in the amount of stored fat in the body, and a significant reduction in the size of the abdomen or belly fat. For some people, the weight loss has been achieved quickly with dramatic results, but individual results will vary as everyone is different.

If excess weight comes from impacted fecal matter stuck to the inside wall of the colon and small intestine, no amount of dieting or fat loss or exercise will reduce belly size — However, EPXbody Detox can! If you suffer with uncomfortable bloating, have midriff bulges, or a “beer belly” then EPX Body Detox can help you shed the pounds and lose inches around your waist.

epxbody detox ingredientsEPXbody Detox is a safe, good-tasting, detoxifying herbal tea which has been proven to work for thousands of people who suffered with:

• Acid Reflux Disease (GERD) or Heartburn
• Indigestion / Stomach Ache
• Irregularity / Constipation / Hard Stools / Hemorrhoids
• Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) / Crohn’s Disease
• Abdominal Pain / Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBDs)
• Spastic Colon / Colitis / Ileitis
• Excess Gas / Flatulence
• Bad Breath / Bad Body Odor
• Belching / Bloating
• Enlarged Abdomen / Protruding Belly
• Excess Stored Fat / Excess Weight / Obesity
• Skin Conditions / Itchy, flakey skin or scalp
• Inflamed Skin / Dermatitis / Eczema / Psoriasis
• Allergies and Hay Fever / Food Allergies
• Fibromyalgia / Sciatica
• Joint Pain / Arthritis / Migraine Headaches
• Insomnia / Restless sleep
• Low Energy / Loss of Mental Clarity and Concentration / “Brain Fog” / Forgetfulness

Cleanse your body by drinking two 8-ounce cups of EPXbody Detox per day have seen people achieve:

• Take inches off their belly and reduce fat everywhere (without dieting or giving up any favorite foods)
• Feel more energy and enjoy life more
• Restore mental clarity and improve memory diminished by too many toxins in the blood
• Get relief from allergies and hay fever
• Clean out pharmaceutical or recreational drug residues and heavy metals
• Clean out nicotine and second-hand smoke deposits
• Assist with a stop smoking program
• Keep the colon, kidneys, liver, and lungs healthy and clean
• Improve digestion and absorption of nutrients
• Help detoxify chemicals created by parasites, fungi, yeast, and bad bacteria in the colon and digestive tract
• Remove parasites such as worms and flukes from the colon
• Help remove toxins from the blood, organs, and entire digestive system
• Restore the natural balance of 80% probiotic bacteria to 20% yeast, to improve digestion and assimilation of nutrients
• Restore regularity and reduce auto-intoxification
• End constipation, hard stools, and hemorrhoids
• Help relieve digestive ailments such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), Crohn’s Disease, Diverticulitis, Colitis
• Clear skin conditions and body odor caused by internal toxins being excreted through sweat glands
• Have skin which is healthy, soft, and younger-looking
• Aid in reducing high LDL cholesterol and hypertension

Have an EPXtraordinary day!!
Annette
EPX Products (http://www.epxproducts.com/anna500)

rhondap
03-14-2013, 04:54 PM
Hi Adrianne,

I can't speak for EPX detox tea personally myself...but I have detoxed before(liquid) and alot of the build up in the stomach is due to toxins and once we "cleanse" the toxins out of our system you will notice a reduction in that belly.

He could probably try the Detox Tea and the nourish (meal replacement shake) together.

ETA: That Pepsi is not helping, trust me Coke's are my downfall. :D:D
HTH

Adrianne
03-14-2013, 06:00 PM
Thanks guys. The tea sounds really awesome, especially the part
about cleaning out nicotine and pharmaceuticals because he's
on paxil too. If I can't get him to drink it, I will try the Burn and open
the capsules and put it in some orange juice. I will drink
the tea myself, or give it to my daughter since she's always
cleansing.

Rhonda, he's attached to Pepsi like it's crack and drinks it everyday.
When I grocery shop, I refuse to buy it for him. I make him go to the
store and buy it himself if he wants it.

Has anyone tried opening the capsules and mixing it with
juice? Hopefully it doesn't leave a bitter taste, otherwise
I will have a hard time keeping him on it.

I have too much going on to began another business so if I
become a customer for right now, is the price still the same
or is there a wholesale price for distributors?

Samie8183
03-14-2013, 06:09 PM
Hey Adrianne!

I've not heard of anyone opening the caps and adding them to juice or yogurt or anything of that nature. I'm sure it would be ok, but I'm not familiar with it.

As for detox it is seriously one of my favorite products. I love the taste, very refreshing...sometime I'll add lemon or stevia, etc. You can add it to crystal light or black tea etc. But I've not done that yet. It's also a gentle cleanse. I'm not sure how familiar you are with cleanses overall, but some of them are a bit harsh but Detox seems to be a great gentle cleanse. Google "Dr. Miller's Tea" It's the same product, you'll be able to read a lot of reviews about it. Hope that helps :)

rhondap
03-14-2013, 06:30 PM
OMG - if I see we are down to the last can or two of Coke I will hide it....I just found 2 cans that I hid quite some time ago. :D

You could open the capsule and sprinkle it on his food or on a salad.

I am an Andrew Lessman fan (HSN) and I have seen him open his capsules on TV and mix it with a liquid.

rhondap
03-14-2013, 06:38 PM
Also the Restore, our adaptogen product, comes in a spray....adaptogens are very, very good for you.

Fast Acting Benefits Reported (1 to 3 weeks)

• Stress reduction
• Increased sexual vitality
• Increased physical vitality
• Ability to concentrate better
• Greatly improved sleep & energy
• Shortened recovery after workouts

Slow Acting Benefits Reported (6 weeks or more)

• Optimize weight
• Helps balance cholesterol
• Increased feeling of well being
• Supports healthy, pain free joints
• Improved memory and brain function
• Enhances cellular & liver detoxification
• Cellulite melting off thighs and buttocks

Anna500
03-14-2013, 08:21 PM
Look at all the great products we have that will help your hubby! I love this company! :)

PS: Do you think if he knew he could get paid to lose weight and get healthier that would be motivation for him also?!?? If so, check out the Get EPX 90 link below! It would be a win-win for him! Just another option for him. :)

Annette
EPX Products (http://www.epxproducts.com/anna500)
EPXBody 90 (http://www.getepx90.com/anna500)

Adrianne
03-15-2013, 10:18 AM
Man, this tea sounds better and better. Samie, thanks for the
info about Dr. Miller's Tea. There were many great testimonials
about weight loss and people getting rid of acid reflux, crohns
disease, and other digestive issues. A friend of mine suffers
from hot flashes and there were a couple testimonies about
people getting relief from this as well.

The adaptogens sound interesting but the increased libido
scares me. I can't have this man chasing me down every
night. Our youngest child is 12 yrs and I want to keep it
that way ;-)

PS: Do you think if he knew he could get paid to lose weight and get healthier that would be motivation for him also?!??

That's a no go, Annette. All discussions of a home business
has been banned from our household. I sort of burned him out
on, let's see....Excel Communications, AmeriPlan, Melaleuca,
Cyberwise, Goji, Beachbody, etc... There's more but I just
can't remember them all.

The price is definitely right, so that won't be an issue but I
will have to keep him on it long enough to get his own personal
results, and I'm hoping this will cause him to be a little more
open to it. Also, if I could be in profit before I talked to him
about it, and maybe mention "the company sent me some rebate
checks" for being a customer, he might not object to much.

Anyway, thanks for all the wonderful information. We are
currently in Puerto Rico for our girls' spring break and for
some reason, I'm not able to see the epx USA website. Even
yahoo and google keep adding the .pr at the end of the
website address. I guess I'm being tracked by my IP address.
I will be back in Houston, Tx Sunday night and will take a
look at the site then.

You guys are the best!

rhondap
03-15-2013, 10:58 AM
Wow what a wonderful spring break for your girls.

I am impressed with the quality of the product offerings with EPX. What I like is that no matter who it is the same price, business partner or customer, all natural and non synthetic.

Enjoy the rest of your vacation with your family.

Samie8183
03-15-2013, 11:49 AM
Anytime! A lot of people don't know it's the same product. I've been looking into doing a blog post about the testimonials. When I first started I started on Burn after about 3 months I bought a pack with a weeks worth of Detox and have loved it ever sense. I know you and your hubby will find it works great.

Every product is awesome in its own way. Here's a good site for adaptogens info...they're pretty awesome as well :) Adaptogens (http://www.adaptogens.org/original/index.html)

Anna500
03-17-2013, 04:13 PM
Ha, ha! I totally understand about the business side of it! BUT...I just meant doing that as an incentive for him to lose the weight. EPX pays you per pound of weight loss. You just sign up for the 90 day weight loss challenge, get your product(s), take a before picture...and off you go! After 90 days...he gets paid. Win. Win!! Nothing else attached! But, that's totally up to you, and more importantly...HIM! Maybe just starting with results with the Detox is the best bet. ;)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1