WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Lucky Day!

AprioriCandy
03-13-2013, 09:17 PM
Last year we had a "Lucky Day" St. Patrick's Day Special -

Anyone heard if we will have it again this year?

It's a Sunday - hmmm????

XO Candy

cindi8d
03-15-2013, 10:00 AM
I haven't heard anything yet. What was the special last year?

Cindi

cindi8d
03-16-2013, 09:26 PM
I just got an email....the 30 day Celloxylin skin care system and the LifeoxyDream.

I am so glad about LifeoxyDream! That stuff has literally changed my life.

Cindi

AprioriCandy
03-16-2013, 09:33 PM
Totally!! My husband doesn't snore anymore and his blood pressure is coming down.
He used to go to bed not being able to relax enough to fall asleep. Now just two spritz and
he sleeps like a lamb, which allows me to sleep like a lamb, too!!

The 30 day set is a good way for people to have a really good trial and see great results, don't you think?

AprioriCandy
03-17-2013, 06:02 PM
Wow! Those 30 Day Sets went flying off their virtual shelves today!! LOL!!

AprioriCandy
03-24-2013, 07:51 AM
Hi!

Every month we have product specials offered by Apriori Beauty's Home Office.

They can be month long, a few days, or a one day only special, for which our Home Office
sends email notification to all of our Clients for us!

They also send a monthly email newsletter to our Clients, with great information and tips
on our products, ingredients, skin care topics, seasonal skin issues, and more!

It's so nice to have them provide professionally done email marketing, so we can spend
more time on our personal relationships with Clients.

Hugs,
Candace

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1