WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

TransGrace
03-12-2013, 08:14 AM
Hello everyone,

I am planning my online stores that sell items that express the Chinese culture.

They are beautiful and also very useful. Some of them were used only by the royal family and some of them are folk art.

My store is just starting up and I will introduce more and more items.

Here are some photos for the products. Have a look and I would be happy to hear your opinion.

Thank you!

Requill
03-18-2013, 01:58 PM
Hi :)

In the online retail world, it's not enough to just have items that are nice and of good-quality.
You have to ask yourself whether you can market it.
Who are the people you want to sell these items to?
Your items have to have titles that people actually look up in the internet.
I figure you may have a harder time marketing this line of products than a person who sells glow in the dark powders (which is very specific and easily searchable and typed by consumers)

Hope this helps!

Jaqub Jackson
04-21-2013, 03:01 AM
Exactly these things are only in China.The things which you select for your store are looking gorgeous and best to express Chinese culture. These are looking beautiful and stunning.

yoman125
04-21-2013, 07:34 PM
Hello everyone,

I am planning my online stores that sell items that express the Chinese culture.

They are beautiful and also very useful. Some of them were used only by the royal family and some of them are folk art.

My store is just starting up and I will introduce more and more items.

Here are some photos for the products. Have a look and I would be happy to hear your opinion.

Thank you!

Very unique and exquisite!! As a Chinese, i thank you for broadening our Culture! Good Luck in your business!! 8888888!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1