WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

online.tutor2013
03-12-2013, 01:02 AM
I want to start a online tutoring business for Mathematics/ Physics tutoring. Is there enough demand for the online tutoring?

Can you tell me what are the most popular classified ad sites for the tutoring ad?

The ad will be like this - (please tell me if I need to add anything else)

Mathematics/ Physics Online Tutoring through Skype [$8/ Hour]

Do you want to boost up your Mathematics/ Physics grade without going to the tutor's home?

TRY THE SKYPE TUTORING
[FIRST 3 LESSONS FREE in March!!!!!!!!!!!!]

Subjects: Mathematics/ Physics.
Grade: 8-12, [American/ British Curriculum]
Rate: $8/ lesson. Each lesson is 60 minutes.
Timing: Any day, 2:00 pm - 10:00 pm [Eastern Standard Time]

Email: (Include your name, grade, the time you want to study, and the scanned copy of the chapter/ book/ problems you want to solve)
Skype ID: online.tutor2013

kajalsengupta
03-12-2013, 05:04 AM
There is a lot of demand for science teachers. For online teaching the ad should be given on some website only.Google adwords is an option. You can also explore few sites like WiziQ.com . Here you can post your profile. This site has a lot of educational activity. If you want to join tutoring company you may try Wyzant.com. :)

kajalsengupta
03-12-2013, 05:06 AM
If you want any more information you may get in touch with me at Kajal Sengupta: physics, counselling children Teacher, New Delhi - India (http://www.wiziq.com/KajalSenguptaPhysics)

Infinity
04-04-2013, 08:26 AM
As pointed out above, you'd actually earn more than $8/hr if you could join an existing online tutoring company, instead of trying to start your own. The other huge bonus to joining an existing business is that you don't need to worry about finding clients - you just work.

Some companies you might consider looking at are

Tutor.com
Brainfuse
E-Sylvan
Smarthinking
Tutorvista
Wyzant (as mentioned above)

onlinetuition
04-14-2015, 11:59 AM
We are also providing online tutoring service in Saudi Arabia, and all over the world.

(Email: [email protected], Skype ID: onlinetuitionsaudiarabia and Contact Number: +92-331-0210014)

EleMental-Learning
04-21-2015, 01:33 PM
I am the founder of EleMental Learning tutoring, a private tutoring company with more than 700 tutors. We provide both online and in-person tutoring. We are currently accepting new tutor signups for our directory. To sign up for free, please visit our registration page at: FREE Online Tutor Directory | Join Today (http://www.elemental-learning.com/TutorRegistration/tabid/105/Default.aspx)

Nouran Yassin
06-11-2015, 12:50 AM
Hello :)
Do you provide online tutoring vacancies for non native speakers of English who are TEFL and TESOL certified???

Nouran Yassin
06-11-2015, 01:13 AM
I tried to join your group, but they don't accept my phone number, also I don't know what to write in State's options, as I am outside USA, hope to receive your answer shortly.Thanks in advance,and have a wonderful day :)