WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Raspberry Bellies

dolphin625
03-11-2013, 07:32 AM
Good Morning all crafters,

I wanted to get some advise on how you advertise your crafting business. I have set up n account in Etsy but no hits. I have also set up a business page on Facebook. I live in Cincinnati OH. I would love for any advise you can give.

Thanks,
Tiffany

lorah
03-11-2013, 07:54 AM
When you have 30 posts, you will be able to create a signature which will help get the word out. Also put a link to your shop in your email so every time you send a message, people see it. Many people have used FB with success, I'm not on there so I have no experience with that. Join some crafting forums where they allow advertising as well. Set up a Twitter account if you haven't already and follow other crafters, they will usually follow you back.

Karuli
04-23-2013, 07:40 AM
Can you use Pinterest?

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1