WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : need help

lynsbabi
03-11-2013, 02:45 AM
I have recently upgraded. Worked with my credit card fine

but its not letting me buy php or co op credits at all.. Keeps saying declined... Before and after i upgraded it did this. Please help

coloradowahm
03-11-2013, 08:54 AM
As long as you are upgraded you should be able to buy the php or coop credits.

I would either call customer service or send in a support ticket through your back office. Also I would suggest contacting your enroller so they are aware of the situation as well.

coloradowahm
03-11-2013, 07:00 PM
Turns out there was a blanket issue with credit card processing today, you were not the only one! New team members were eventually able to join and their credit cards processed.

Have you tried it again? A good idea, too, would be to go into your order history and make sure the transaction says "unpaid" Then try again.

lynsbabi
03-12-2013, 05:25 AM
Yup finally got it working !! Lol thanks

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1