WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : tshirt gang anyone have success

chickenlittle6
03-08-2013, 08:36 PM
I ran across someone on a question and answer site about how they sell tshirts through tshirt gang. I have already researched it and it seems legit. There are no fees of any kind. You upload an image you designed or just a basic image from online (not copyrighted of course) and they will print it and ship and pretty much do everything in between. What you do is advertise your tshirts whereever you want, they even integrate ebay and give you a one page site for free to advertise. When someone buys a shirt on your listing (or in person, however you sell it) you in turn submit your order for that specific design etc. on tshirt gang and input the buyers info. Tshirtgang prints and ships the order. You get the profits. They charge a 2 dollar fee if they design your image or you can design your own image instead. I realize it's harder to do than it sounds becaues you have to advertise very well and compete with a LOT of others but if i can make a couple hundred a month that would be awesome.

Has anyone had success with this site or any similar site?

Moderators: please move this to the correct location if i am posting in the wrong category

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1