WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : How to get Referrals?

CindyCarr
03-06-2013, 12:07 PM
Hello,

Just wondering if there are any legit ways to get referrals online? I joined ZNZ but I haven’t been able to get steady flow of referrals – the #1 biggest challenge for ANY online opportunity. I understand there are blogs, YouTube, websites, but is there anything else out there to look into?

danasurvey
03-06-2013, 04:34 PM
It's just like anything else. It all boils down to Internet Marketing. Maybe create your own blogs and websites. Work a bit on SEO. Find different forums, groups, social networks, and other sites where people might share an interest. Don't spam, but try to help others and promote what you can offer.

andyb8079
03-08-2013, 03:35 PM
I use a freebie trading forum and pay referrals to complete offers.

ccole
03-11-2013, 12:56 PM
Create a referral program with complimentary service providers to exchange referrals. Be sure you only include providers in this network that you'd be comfortable recommending to your best client or best friend.

Recognize and thank your referral sources. This could be with a simple phone call, email, or-even better-a handwritten note. The important thing is to express your appreciation. You'll also encourage additional referrals this way.

If you have clients who don't refer, create another way for them to recommend your services (e.g., case study, testimonial). I once worked for a large organization that prohibited written testimonials and discouraged referrals; however, I was able to provide recommendations by phone for vendors with which I worked. Two vendors I worked with took advantage of this opportunity and closed several deals by having select high-value prospects speak with me.

Include a "Referrals Appreciated" blurb in your print or email newsletter. Be sure to describe what an ideal referral looks like for you.

Also in your email newsletter, include a request: "If you got value from this article, please share it with your network (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)." Add icons and links that make it easy to share content.

Kristy3
03-11-2013, 01:39 PM
Hello,

Just wondering if there are any legit ways to get referrals online? I joined ZNZ but I haven’t been able to get steady flow of referrals – the #1 biggest challenge for ANY online opportunity. I understand there are blogs, YouTube, websites, but is there anything else out there to look into?

There is way more out there! I have signed up with Level One Network and
I have already got 12 leads in two days.

Another way is to place free classified ads to places like Craigslist. Even using Facebook and Twitter helps! Hang in there you will get what your after, don't give up!

QueenMaa
03-12-2013, 10:56 AM
I use freeadboards, viral marketing sites, list builders, along with blogging, participating in forums and social media.

Louidam1
03-18-2013, 02:03 PM
What helps me get referrals is:

Blogging (Need to learn SEO to build traffic to your blog)

Writing Articles on Squidoo

Social Media

Commenting on Blogs (Never Spam Though)

Forums

markspend1
03-19-2013, 09:35 AM
Hello Guys i think that the best way for get the referrals is to online chatting program like Facebook, chat spot and much more i think that is the best and fast way for making the referrals.Thanks a lot!!

NY Web Design (http://www.roguevisions.com/)

geekmom
03-19-2013, 03:10 PM
I belong to a lead generating group that helps Internet marketers learn how to get leads. A lot of what is taught is blogging, social networking, webinars, etc. Pick one and focus on it. I personally love blogging and meeting friends through my blog.

GenerateLeadsEasy123
03-23-2013, 11:58 AM
Try classified ads.

nhstrategicmarketing
03-24-2013, 03:21 PM
Lots of great suggestions so far!

There's been one mention of 'list builders' so far and I would also recommend them.

They can sometimes be referred to as Viral List Builders and others 'wrongly' refer to them as safelists.

A few good examples are ListJoe, ViralUrl, ListOutbreak, ViralAdStore and AdCheiver.

There are hundreds of VLB's out there and some work better than others.

It's also possible to find other marketers who publish there stats from VLB's. Try a google search for Jerry Ianucci and look at his blog. Lots of great recommendations!

One thing I would mention...If you do try these traffic sources then always use a squeeze page and build your list. Members have a limited time on your website so its best to capture the lead and sell later.

jammesscot
04-15-2013, 09:03 PM
There are many ways to get referrals like Article/Content Creation, Affiliate Marketing, Selling Items, Blogging, Social Media etc..

writepro
04-20-2013, 12:56 PM
It might depend on what you consider referrals...

"Real" referrals most likely will come by way of people you've built a relationship with, so I would focus on building relationships with people so they know who you are, what you offer, and that they know, like, and trust you.

On the other hand, if you're really just looking for people who'll click on links and/or join a membership site etc, then sharing the benefits of that membership site etc. in various places (Squidoo, Pinterest, Facebook, etc.) might do it...

JTGMarketing
04-20-2013, 08:09 PM
Writepro, I agree that your focus should be on getting new customers and building relationships. That can in turn lead to good referral business, provided that you do right by them.

lisadlastdegree
06-21-2013, 08:39 AM
Facebook Ads and growing my Facebook page and adding capture page to my facebook page is working well for me at the moment.

Sanzay
06-25-2013, 03:56 AM
Hello,

To increase referrals for what you have desired, getting in touch at social networking sites would be a good option. There's another alternative as well. That would be to get referrals through microworkers.com or other similar ones. For this, you need to spend your budget. It is worth a try if you really want to increase your referrals. But the main problem here is, you will get referrals certainly after all workers are paid but it is not certain that your referrals will be active after sign up.

SarahEandDavid3
07-02-2013, 01:40 PM
I recently joined ZNZ too, I am just following the resources provided on the site, starting with the forum and classified marketing and just going to spend some time every day. Hopefully it pays off!!

i♥marketing
07-08-2013, 04:01 PM
It is rough to start, but I recommend the following :

creating a page on facebook ;
making a video on youtube ;
blogging ;
helping others in internet forums;
write articles ;
twitter ;
linkedin ;

Among many others! Make sure whatever you post, your link is always there once you have managed to become an active member! Don't forced sales pitches down people's throats and be courteous and patient.

That's all I can think of for now!

Crystal :p

bori ko
07-10-2013, 04:50 AM
Hi,
I've got the same problem. I'm new in the Internet Marketing and started to learn all details about that. The referrals are very important part of that business. What I learned at the moment is that good and natural content of the site keeps visitors attention and they could follow you. If you are a good writer you could register your articles in articles directories which direct traffic to your site.

Kind regards and a lot of success!
Bori Ko

loveishome
07-10-2013, 09:39 AM
I do some part time work at Cashcrate. In their referral forum, they have a huge list of great tips on getting referrals. :)

msuggitt
07-15-2013, 12:39 PM
In addition to those methods mentioned above you can also consider

using Traffic Exchanges (learn to surf 8-10 at a time for free credits) This works well for programs like yours or other making money opps - when I do this regularly for say an hour a day, I always get signups.

offline methods such as flyers, biz cards, press releases in your local paper or posting it on local bulletin boards, car stickers or anything local to draw attention

I also still use some older methods with success such as article writing, submitting link to site directories, and various other submission directories (this is long term but I have seen results)

the younger generation lives and breathes social media so must consider

and don't forget the old trusty forum signature link -- I belong to about 5 or 6 forums I visit regularly and contribute what I can.

Best wishes in your online journey

imspecial
07-16-2013, 12:19 AM
Social networks and craigslist.

mikeda1
07-16-2013, 04:44 PM
I think the best way to get a referrals from another site is to post on Facebook and Forums. You could also do Guest blogging.

Hope that helps.

Cheers.:)

writepro
07-18-2013, 07:39 PM
Just thinking... If you have a great offer, maybe a lead gen report, a Facebook ad might get people onto your list, and from there you can share your opportunities...

rudolph007
08-10-2013, 10:06 AM
Hello,

Cindy Carr I as well just joioned ZNZ the first 5 daysI recieved about 24 opt-ins then about 1-2 a day since, my titles are truly awsome but no one signes up? Just continue to Advertize and get and build your url it takes away from the spammy name we are given.
if you can not at this point just continue advertising.
I have discovered a new sit for military personal called sargeslist.com totally free.

rudolph007
08-12-2013, 11:30 AM
Hello,

I also have joined that company also, and all I can say is keep following their proven methods, and also go get a URL and create your own website or pay someone to.

lrz
08-14-2013, 08:49 AM
Hi Kristy!

I'm very impressed with your success! I decided to try Level One, thanks for sharing.

You made a great choice by trying level one! The trainig is amazing! I hope you are doing well!

rudolph007
08-15-2013, 07:50 AM
I recently joined ZNZ too, I am just following the resources provided on the site, starting with the forum and classified marketing and just going to spend some time every day. Hopefully it pays off!!

I am also with ZNZ and follow their game plan, why reinvent the wheel someone else did that. however we need to be free thinkers as GOD intended us to be, this is why we have created our own web site and I post about 20-30 adds a day.
It is like everything in life we must continue doing what we believe is right. Giving folks the opportunity to create an income for no or little cost I believe is the right thing and am still looking for an auto post to hit at least 200 a day, any help with this is appreciated.
On our web site we are also offering other options for people for little or no money because THIS IS THE RIGHT THING TO DO!!! :D

yourfunlifestartstoday
08-17-2013, 08:09 AM
Thanks for the info!!:)

tropicallily
08-28-2013, 07:20 AM
Is it permitted to list your store/website on Craigslist? I have thought about making posts there, but I also do not want to be spammed.

rudolph007
09-03-2013, 09:29 AM
It's just like anything else. It all boils down to Internet Marketing. Maybe create your own blogs and websites. Work a bit on SEO. Find different forums, groups, social networks, and other sites where people might share an interest. Don't spam, but try to help others and promote what you can offer.

danasurvey;
I have to say is that is always the best advice is to help others and the LORD will always repay good with good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

fxmagnet sense
11-11-2013, 11:27 PM
Actually if you join a company with a physical product, you can simply target the user segmented market and simply sell them the product. If you join a network marketing company with digital / no products at all, I think that's not easy to get people into that...
I personally won't join a company with no products...

If you have digital product, you can target internet marketers, affiliate marketers, etc.

Swttooth62
11-14-2013, 01:44 PM
I am new to the forum and very excited to learn how others are growing their businesses. Thank you for allowing to watch and learn.;)

Beachday
11-23-2013, 03:56 PM
Knowledge is power. You can get ideas from just about anywhere if you pay attention. Good lick to you. if you persevere, you will be successful

ZeeshanMukhtar
12-04-2013, 07:39 AM
You can create flyers with your website and information on it. Post it in public bulletin boards in places such as colleges, grocery stores and libraries.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1