WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

NewYorkEnglishTeacher
03-06-2013, 05:24 AM
Is the work steady? How is the lesson structure? Where are most of your students located?

Thanks!

djunamod
03-06-2013, 10:57 AM
I did find this:

Teaching Business English by Phone - Anywhere In The World, France | ESLemployment (http://www.eslemployment.com/teaching-business-english-by-phone-anywhere-in-the-world-france-2476326.htm)

Note that this job posting was made back in August of 2011. It's interesting that they seemed at that time to be looking for full-time permanent workers. The monthly pay posted there looks pretty good. But it's very hard for me to believe that they are still looking for full time permanent workers in 2013, since most of these companies that take WAH people are offering IC work that pays hourly.

Also, I noted on their website that they have a "5 minute cancelation policy" for lessons. That would worry me considerably. If the position is indeed a full time permanent job, then you would probably get paid for someone not showing up (I would assume). But if it's contract work, then you might not get paid for people canceling out on your 5 minutes before the lesson.

Do you have a job ad that you could post here that you've seen more recently from them? I can't find anything on the web at all and their website doesn't provide any details on how to apply to them for a job.

Djuna

TrinaC
03-06-2013, 07:50 PM
Is the work steady? How is the lesson structure? Where are most of your students located?

Thanks!

This month marks a year of my being with their company. It is based in France and they serve French clients. I enjoy it very much. They use a unique pedagogical training technique they are very proud of. Trainers contact clients' landline or mobile phones thru either Skype- 95%, landline-3%, cell-1.5%, or the company's web conferencing system-0.5%. You are paid hourly and also reimbursed a rate for the number of landline calls and mobile calls you make. You can expect to get full-time work throughout the majority of the year but winter season tends to be slow.

Srakers
04-21-2013, 08:03 AM
I just caught this post. I found their website, but I don't see a way to apply for jobs. Can you tell me how to apply?

Thanks.