WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : I just re-joined CGH :)

BrendaB
03-03-2013, 10:53 AM
Good Morning ~ I am soooo excited because I just rejoined Country Gourmet Home. I've had a lot of family issues within the last year or so and because of that I left CGH. Eventhough things are still pretty crazy for me I wanted to re-join now so that I can get back to using the product because I enjoy cooking healthy meals for my family and cooking helps me to relax and boy do I need to do that. lol

I'm also looking forward to trying the Indulgence bars and the Creamy Bath Butter ~ I got both in the Chocolate Covered Strawberries. I'm hoping the Indulgence Bar will help me with my really dry skin I have this winter. I'll let you all know how it works for me.
I hope you all have a Happy Sunday :)

Brenda

SpiritualWAHM
03-03-2013, 12:09 PM
http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b502/ShanieGrl71/8317a769_Welcome_Back-Copy_zps710e960e.gif

Welcome back Brenda!!! It is such an amazing company and the products are awesome. Good luck with your new (and old) business. :D

Shannon

BrendaB
03-03-2013, 01:37 PM
Shannon ~ Thanks for the Welcome. I am soooo Happy to be back :)

Brenda

nbfbaw
03-06-2013, 09:56 AM
Welcome back Brenda. :) I love the indulgence bars. I use them on my ankles as they get pretty dry and it has helped alot. I also ordered the chocolate covered strawberries. Love It. I want to it.. lol

BrendaB
03-06-2013, 10:43 AM
Thanks Karly for the welcome. I can't wait until I get my indulgence bar because my hands and feet are extremely dry.

Brenda

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1