WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Huge shout out!

lovemygirlies
03-01-2013, 09:47 AM
I would like to give a BIG congratulations to my friends who pulled it out in the last few days of the month and ranked up again with EPX!

Samantha - Rebecca - Tonia - Stephanie - Robert - and waiting on confirmation of more people today so I can congratulate them as well!

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p59/issippi13/awesome.jpg

Everyone, even if I did not mention you here, give yourselves a HUGE pat on the back, you are all awesome!

February was our largest month yet and after the massive growth in January I thought that would be tough to top!

Way to go everyone and to those of you who are getting close and will hit your rank up goals in March I am very proud of you all and we are rooting you on! :)

Happy Friday!

Christine

coloradowahm
03-01-2013, 11:35 AM
Congrats to all of your team members, that is awesome!

I also want to recognize Natalie, Cynthia, Diane, and Melyssa who all ranked up this month! Woo Hoo!

Amazing things are happening with EPX.

Let's all have a FANTASTIC March!

rhondap
03-01-2013, 12:33 PM
Congrats to everyone!

Samie8183
03-01-2013, 02:29 PM
Thank you Christine, Cindy and Rhonda! It's been a VERY busy month and I'm so glad I have such an awesome group of people to share it with. This company ROCKS! :) Congratulations to all those who rank advanced last night! Very cool way to finish the month out!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1