WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : whats a good ebook for newbies?

naunakat17
02-28-2013, 09:19 AM
I have no idea what i am doing but I know I want to do affiliate marketing. What are some good step by step ebooks?

Kristy3
02-28-2013, 10:50 AM
I have signed up with empower network to do affiliate marketing and blogging! It has been really fun when I signed up with them I was given a free Ebook as well as some really awesome training videos! I'll send you a private message with more info on Empower
Network!

veronica.l
02-28-2013, 12:18 PM
Doing affiliate marketing you need to learn the basics. I have found one place that offers free starter membership that will give you all the basic training you need. I am not sure if I can give you the link in here or not?

This is free training that are a lot better than most paid ones out there...

DornaL
02-28-2013, 12:36 PM
Yes that is a good question, I am interested too about books and other resources:)

geekmom
02-28-2013, 02:40 PM
There's quite a few of them out there. Since I'm not allowed to put links here, visit google and type in affiliate marketing free ebook and I'm sure a few will pop up.

Laura B
02-28-2013, 04:24 PM
Are you looking for free or paid?

amers
03-10-2013, 01:10 PM
Thanks for the suggestion.

Requill
03-14-2013, 08:41 PM
While there are tons (i mean really, LOTS) of resources on affiliate marketing online, there's one quality that separates the successes from the failures..

It's actually doing it! We can get caught up educating ourselves about this stuff and get "analysis paralysis". The trick is actually doing it. Doesn't matter if you don't know all the answers (yet), the best way to learn is through practice. :)

ccole
03-16-2013, 11:34 PM
I have no idea what i am doing but I know I want to do affiliate marketing. What are some good step by step eBooks?

You really need to do a research on what type of eBook your going to sell. Affiliate of others might not work well for.

LilBlackDress
03-17-2013, 10:04 AM
It depends on the type of blog you want to make. Do you want to make a strictly review blog or do you want to write about your personal experiences and add in products? Do you want to be an Amazon affiliate or other products. There are excellent courses geared to Amazon.

There are a lot of quality products on the market. Just take care that if you use a free one they are not trying to hook you into buying software tools.

Keep in mind also that traffic driving methods which you need to learn to promote your blog get dated. So you want to make sure you purchase a current product.

jammesscot
04-15-2013, 09:19 PM
associateprograms.com/articles/affiliate-program-tutorial.html find this link may be it will helpful to you.

strokerchase
04-18-2013, 10:04 AM
Sign up at the warriorforum and get the subscription to the war room. Lots of free info posted there. The only thing I would warn is not to fall for blackhat tricks.

writepro
04-19-2013, 08:07 PM
One more thing...

Make sure you also build your own list in the process - it will increase your affiliate income, plus you'll be able to market to your list in the future.

How? By setting up your own squeeze page (lead capture page), and preferably offering a compelling "bribe" - often a special report that provides ONE valuable piece of info that your target audience is interested in.

That way, you're building your own business and not just that of the product owners.

Good luck.

Seabead
04-20-2013, 07:22 AM
Shauna, did you ever find a resource?

If not, I second the Warrior Forum, but be selective. It is a hub of special offers that sound like they'll buy you the moon. You'll be $37'd to poverty.

I'm a fan of Lynn Terry at Clicknewz.

The Bring the Fresh guys are great for step by step training. I have their latest 2013 training and am putting together a review. So far so good!

Just choose one and take action.

Good luck.
Deb

talfighel
04-24-2013, 08:05 AM
Hi Shauna,

Yes, there are many ebooks online that talk about affiliate marketing but there is one book that you can get the hard copy of that is a total winner.

That book is called How I made my first million online and how you can too by Ewen Chia. You can get this book on Amazon and you will need to wait to get it in the mail since it is a hard copy and not an ebook.

Hope this helps.

AllanJames
10-30-2013, 03:31 AM
While there are tons (i mean really, LOTS) of resources on affiliate marketing online, there's one quality that separates the successes from the failures..

It's actually doing it! We can get caught up educating ourselves about this stuff and get "analysis paralysis". The trick is actually doing it. Doesn't matter if you don't know all the answers (yet), the best way to learn is through practice. :)

Well I partly agree but actually the real problem is that newbies (and even others) seem to think you have to learn everything to be successful. And they end up with the dreaded 'information overload' and waste a devil of a lot of time in their confusion.

Many people don't realize that you CAN actually make money online WITHOUT first learning everything about internet marketing!

Imagine ifÖ

-You didnít need to write or produce any unique content

-You didnít need to create any products to sell

-You didnít need to write up any sales letters

-You didnít need to provide any customer service or follow up support

-You didnít even need to learn about internet marketing!

But instead, you just focus on ONE simple task and you can create a passive income on the internet?

Click below, view the videos over at MediaFileShare and you'll soon see what I mean.
Outrageous, crazy, funny, scary, interesting videos! (http://www.12path.com/ViewThreeFreeVideos/)

ONE simple task. The way to go is to learn to walk before you try to run.

MariaThompson
11-01-2013, 08:07 AM
I have no idea what i am doing but I know I want to do affiliate marketing. What are some good step by step ebooks?

There are plenty of great e-books, but to be totally frank (instead of Maria!), all of the information is freely available to you. I've been an affiliate marketer for almost 20 years: if I can be of help, let me know. In the meantime, Google around a bit. I would post links, but I doubt it's in line with the board rules here.

To give you some food for thought, you need to learn these for starters:

- The different types of CPA (cost per action) systems;
- Niche marketing;
- Web Design (hosting, domain registrars);
- Writing ad copy;
- Building email lists;
- SEO;
- Link Cloaking;
- Affiliate site design;
- Types of affiliate site: mini, authority, blog, community (like this);
- Review sites.

You can get stuck in with those topics for now!

extremelibrary
11-01-2013, 06:56 PM
Hi Shauna,

Yes, there are many ebooks online that talk about affiliate marketing but there is one book that you can get the hard copy of that is a total winner.

That book is called How I made my first million online and how you can too by Ewen Chia. You can get this book on Amazon and you will need to wait to get it in the mail since it is a hard copy and not an ebook.

Hope this helps.

I'm currently reading that book. It is excellent!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1