WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : EPXBody Question...

4my5
02-27-2013, 05:40 PM
Hello,

I'd like to know....

What is the CV of the $40. order?

Meaning, what would the 2.5%, 5%, 20% be dollar wise in the matrix?

Thanks!

rhondap
02-27-2013, 05:48 PM
The CV is 40 from what I have seen....if it is not correct someone here will correct me.

coloradowahm
02-27-2013, 06:21 PM
You are right Rhonda! We have dollar for dollar CV on most products. So going by that it would be $1, $1, $2, $2 and $8. Many buy more than one product each month. Fast starts are 40% of first order and 40% each month on pref customers. This plan is ingenious, it's simple, it gets people paid quickly, we have a guaranteed $40 check with only 4 personally enrolled distributors. The really big money is in our check matches!

rhondap
02-27-2013, 06:29 PM
You are right Rhonda! We have dollar for dollar CV on most products. So going by that it would be $1, $1, $2, $2 and $8. Many buy more than one product each month. Fast starts are 40% of first order and 40% each month on pref customers. This plan is ingenious, it's simple, it gets people paid quickly, we have a guaranteed $40 check with only 4 personally enrolled distributors. The really big money is in our check matches!

You are right about the money being in the check matches......I remember that well from my Fruta Vida days. :D

Samie8183
02-27-2013, 06:57 PM
Cindy is spot on with her answers :) I've never seen a comp plan so simple to follow.....A lot of them go too technical and cause confusion. Ours is very simple to understand and explain.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1