WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Day Radiance Cream Foundation

susiekearns
02-26-2013, 05:52 PM
Can you still get the Day Radiance Cream Foundation? My MK rep had always found this for me but evidently she's no longer in the business and I don't see it on the website

cabimom
02-26-2013, 06:48 PM
Hi, I think consultants can still order it, but it is not on the website. My daughter has ordered it for me before. Do you want me to check for you?

UPDATE: My daughter said you can still get it! Do you have a consultant to work with? If not, we could get it for you.

MelissaGS
02-26-2013, 10:24 PM
Day Radiance foundation is still available to order through consultants, but not listed on our website. The cost is $16 and the colors available are:

Antique Ivory
True Beige
Blush Ivory
Almond Beige
Buffed Ivory
Mocha Bronze
Bisque Ivory
Walnut Bronze
Fawn Beige
Rich Bronze
Delicate Beige

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1