WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : I am desperate to find some help

Jennifer Ellis
02-26-2013, 08:39 AM
I read tarot, I haven't read in years, and need to hone up on the meanings again. Annnd...I'm stuck, like really bad stuck in my life right now. Would anyone be willing to pm me, and offer some advice on a spiritual level? I know I'm asking a whole lot here, and I apologize ahead of time for that. I'm so overwhelmed right now, I just can't seem to get my head up to see daylight and which way is up.

I apologize for any inconvenience or if I've offended anyone in posting this, just didn't know what else to do really.

Jenn

Sunnybeach7
03-28-2013, 11:23 PM
Jenn... what's wrong? What do you need help with? It sounds like you're in a very bad place.

About reading tarot.. I found things to work much better if I use intuition in my readings as opposed to using the traditional "book" meanings. Something like that may or may not work for you.

What are you overwhelmed with? I'd been in such a position a lot in the past.. I'm not sure if I can help, but if you want to share what's bothering you.. I'm willing to listen and help if I can.

Mystics
03-29-2013, 09:29 PM
I am willing to help, just PM :)

Betsy
04-01-2013, 09:13 AM
Remember that when everything seems to be falling part, that is a sign that everything is falling into place. I know that when that happened to me, in the past, it was a transition time. And the future turned out to e etter than anything I could have imagined. elieve it and you'll receive it.

Be blessed,

Betsy

Betsy
04-01-2013, 09:14 AM
Remember that when everything seems to be falling part, that is a sign that everything is falling into place. I know that when that happened to me, in the past, it was a transition time. And the future turned out to be better than anything I could have imagined. Believe it and you'll receive it.

Be blessed,

Betsy

KrystalClear
04-17-2013, 04:53 PM
Hi jennifer,

I have a set of Dorren Virtues Angel Tarot Cards.... they are very positive and acurate.
A short message is written on the bottem so that should help to refresh your memory on the meanings of the cards.
They always seem like just the pick me up I need when looking for advice.

Hope this helps,
Susan:)
PS: Barnes & Noble carries them.

Jaqub Jackson
05-01-2013, 10:09 PM
Jennifer, you don't need to be psychic to resolve issues. The answer to any question you want is always found in nature.

Use your gut, your eight-ball that tells you yes or no, right or wrong. Follow and trust it, and you can't go wrong. It will lead you towards the correct decisions.

Focus on what you want, not what you don't have.

Let yourself flow through and around everything. Nothing is ever as bad as it first seems. Look up at the sky and know what is out there, and what you are. There is so much more than an earthly problems.

helenslight
05-21-2013, 05:44 AM
I have to disagree. Lots of things are as bad as they seem. I have seen them and experienced them and counseled them. **** happens for no good reason. No I am not negative, I am a realist.

You can go to [URL="http://helenslightreadings.etsy.com"http://helenslightreadings.etsy.com[/URL] and send me a conversation. Remind me who you are and that I said I would give you a bartered reading. Then between now and then write me something that expresses your pain and email it to me. That will be our barter. I don't believe in giving my gift away but, I will barter. I would love to see if I can help you.

Helen

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1