WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Aeracura's LLC
02-26-2013, 06:31 AM
Good morning friends. I accidently ordered the Spanish version of the 2013 Spring Summer List. There are 3 in the package. I am going to keep one, I can use it, but I do not have the demographic to use the other 2 pads of them. I hate to see them go to waste just sitting. If you would like one or both, please PM me your address, I will send them out to you. First come, first served. Thanks!!

Irene

TammyTX
02-26-2013, 11:44 AM
I did the same thing with catalogs. I wish they would label them a little more distinctly.

Aeracura's LLC
02-26-2013, 12:56 PM
I know :( I was thinking the same thing this morning. I went back in and looked at the order. EN and ES is close. Well, a lesson learned I suppose :) I just don't want them to sit around. : (

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1