WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

experience
02-25-2013, 01:19 PM
Would you like to have a supply of products for selling on Ebay, Amazon, flea markets, car boot sales or whatever is your preferred sales method? Would you like to buy in small quantities at prices way, way below what you would pay wholesalers or dropshippers?

The answer is to import direct from the factory. Donít think you have to place large orders or that importing is too hard and only for the experts. In reality you can order surprisingly small quantities direct from the factory, not from wholesalers who will be making a big profit out of you. Profit margins even on small orders will astound you.

As for importing it is a cakewalk if you follow my methods and you donít need to learn all the rules. My book takes you by the hand and if you follow the checklist and the advice in my book you will discover the highly profitable world of direct importing, even on a small scale.

See my website for an eye opener.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1