WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Incentive Trip

SassyCassie
02-25-2013, 02:15 AM
Hey Ladies!

I earned the incentive trip in my first year with Scentsy! WOHOO so excited!
I just have a question, how do we register? I get to register in the am and I am not sure where to do it. Will something come up in the Events tab on our workstation when it is available for us to register?

Thanks!

LAscents
02-25-2013, 05:09 AM
The Pick Pack Play option will reappar in your workstation under EVENTS with a Register button. Wave 3 should open this morning. Wave 2 opened at 7am MT. Congrats on earning the trip. Where do you want to go?

kjm
02-25-2013, 06:07 AM
Congratulations on earning the trip!!! How exciting!!! Where are you choosing to go?

kainsley\
02-25-2013, 11:26 AM
Congrats!! Hubby & I are headed to Costa Rica. What about you?

LAscents
02-26-2013, 05:20 AM
DC was my first choice. Sad to see some people felt like that was a consolation prize and all that was left. Different strokes for different folks. I'm very excited to go back. I love that town.

Amber Rose
02-26-2013, 12:45 PM
Congratulations! I'll be seeing those of you going to Hawaii - hubby and I will be there enjoying the sun and warm weather! :)

SassyCassie
03-15-2013, 12:49 AM
I had my heart set on Costa Rica, but it was sold out before Wave 3 so I couldn't pick it. Due to work, I could not go to Hawaii or Whistler, so New York was my next pick!

I was part of that whole "glitch" issue, the workstation kept kicking me back to events page every time I hit process, so suffice to say by the time I got it worked out with Consultant Support, New York was full too.

I was really sad when it happened, because I didn't get into New York because of workstation issues, BUT after taking a few hours to digest what happened I decided to go to South Carolina and let me tell you I am SO excited!

My director didn't get New York either because of a computer issue as well(it happened to A LOT of us that morning) so we decided to room together and go! I also convinced a girl on another team to come with us, she was going to take the roll over points and not go at all, but I told her you CAN NOT skip out on a Scentsy Trip, we EARNED this! She is coming now and I can't wait to meet her.

SO EXCITED 38 days!!

mommysells
04-02-2013, 10:47 AM
Sassy!
That is great! Congrats and have a fabulous time!
I just--- missed it! Next year I am going!!

Jennifer Hicks-Enemark

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1