WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Everybody's Chilli

AprilAnn
02-24-2013, 10:35 AM
I am down to my last box of Everybody's Chilli. Would anyone happen to have any?

tjk34
02-24-2013, 11:20 AM
We have a forum where I can put out a public search for you. Would you like me to do that? If so, how many would you like?

AprilAnn
02-24-2013, 02:46 PM
We have a forum where I can put out a public search for you. Would you like me to do that? If so, how many would you like?

Oh my gosh, YES please! I will take as many as you can find. Thank you so much. It is my favorite and secretly hope every year it comes back.

tjk34
02-24-2013, 09:43 PM
OK, I put up the request. I shall keep you posted :-)

AprilAnn
02-24-2013, 10:15 PM
Thank you so much!

tjk34
05-18-2013, 07:23 PM
I haven't forgotten about you. So far I have been unable to find any but I have not given up hope! I will keep you updated

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1