WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Interesting

rhondap
02-23-2013, 05:33 PM
I've read most of the threads here and am familiar with the founder as he was/is the co-founder of another mlm I am in.

Many things have me taking a look from the products, to the price point, to the simple comp plan.

I've got to do more research but a few questions:

1. Burn and belly fat - anyone have any results to share. I need to reduce my belly fat
2. No need to share income amounts but has anyone started to get paid?

TIA

Samie8183
02-24-2013, 08:23 AM
Hi Rhonda!
Yes Burn is very effective in reducing belly fat. My sponsor Christine lost 20lbs while on Burn. I lost 13lbs before I started to use Nutri-thin. I've been using Nutri-thin, Detox and a well balanced diet and have seen really good results with it so far. I think you'll like the products, I've tried them all and absolutely love them :)

I've been doing this since April and I've been in profit since my first month. My first 30 days I went out and got my 4 personals so I could taker advantage of our minimum bonus. Since then I've gone on to personally sponsor several people. Our team is very awesome and supportive. We have weekly calls and webinars to get you and your prospects plugged in. I just love EPXBody! :) Feel free to ask any more questions you have :)

Samantha

rhondap
02-24-2013, 11:45 AM
Thanks Samantha.

What exactly does Nutri-thin do? What is the difference between that and Burn?

How are the $10 leads working out any sign ups? It reminds me of Beachbody and Trivita. Is it worth the $10?

Samie8183
02-24-2013, 12:25 PM
Burn will be reformulated without caffeine for those who are sensitive. It hasn't happened just yet but that is the plan to do so. As for Nutri-thin It has Phenyl ethylamine- A substance related to endorphin release. There is evidence PEA may improve mood fluctuation. Vitamin B6 Niacinamide is also associated with release of the neurotransmitter serotonin. This combination produces an effect described as "optimal brain happiness,” to support the body and assist it in dealing with the life’s everyday stresses. It’s like enjoying your favorite chocolate desert before eating. It feeds your brain’s appetite suppressors.

It's one of my fave products. I've not found anyone who doesn't like it.

The $10 leads seem to be working well. It all depends on how you work your lead. If you're following up, calling, checking in etc then it will be successful, if not the program will fail. We also have an outsourced call center that will follow up and call your leads for you.

coloradowahm
02-24-2013, 10:40 PM
Hi Rhonda,

So great you are taking a look here! I personally watched this company from the sidelines for many months. They have blossomed without a doubt and really doing things that are different. From the very high quality, unique, low price point products to the simplicity of the pay plan and everything in between. Even little things that are intentional to give long time networkers a bit of a refreshing feeling. Low cost requirement that doesn't go up with rank advancements to no distributor sign up fee, a guaranteed check with only 4 personals, these things really add up and the bottom line here is to create both duplication and retention.

It's really not hard to be in profit from the beginning.

I can give you some more detailed information about the $10 coop leads that my group is experiencing but so glad that you are checking us out! The Nutrathin is amazing, there is no question that you notice it working from the first day. I have not tried the Burn myself but also hear great feedback on that. The detox tea is impressive as is the Nourish shake. I've had quite a few shakes from mlm companies in my day and am very impressed that a shake that is as healthy as this one without any synthetics, etc tastes this good!

We also have an energy drink launching later this week....again, very different from what is out there on the market.

You mentioned knowing the owner from another company and he has a very profound story of his past experiences which has led him to starting is own company....

The more you look into this company, the more you will be impressed.

rhondap
02-25-2013, 06:54 AM
Dan was/is co-founder of Xooma Worldwide.

I'll be back with more questions or comments. lol

Oh the adaptogen is another reason I am looking I had an adaptogen from another company many years ago that I absolutely loved. Many of the ingredients I see in the EPXBody product are the same.

I am really taking my time and researching because, team and upline support, tools, training etc are all very important to me. I would love to duplicate or come close to what I had when I first joined Fruta Vida which assisted in my residual income hitting 4 figures within 6 months.

Fruta Vida was also a matrix at that time with matching bonus which I loved!

Samie8183
02-25-2013, 08:56 AM
I never even knew what adaptogens were until I joined EPX. I did some research because the Restore used to be a part of the PHP(people helping people) program so I knew I needed to do some reading on them. They're pretty amazing and they're kind of on a level all by themselves. It's good that you're versed in the area, as a lot of people don't know what they are :)

I agree, picking the right team is what will help you and your team succeed. I knew what kind of leader my sponsor was so it was a no-brainer for me :) Christine does a weekly call on Sunday's for newbies, gives them ideas and tips on what to do, how to get started, etc. She does an awesome job and I'm so happy to be on her team :)

rhondap
02-25-2013, 09:29 AM
The adaptogen I used to take was from AMS Health Sciences called Prime One...awesome product! It used a dropper not a spray.

FV comp plan has changed so many times I could not really tell you about it to be honest.

I just can't believe there is another company that is similar and with awesome products to go along with it......it means nothing to have a great comp plan if your products don't match up. kwim?

lovemygirlies
02-25-2013, 09:57 AM
Hey everyone! :)

Right now the key difference between Burn and Nutri-Thin is the Burn is going caffeine free, also both offer different ingredients. Nutri- Thin is a wonderful impact product for weight loss and a great leader for the business and challenge as it works fast and offers long term results.

Restore is portable, cost effective and not only that, in comparison to other adaptogen based products on the market it actually tastes great.

My favorite product is truly the Daily SeaVeg. Now that I have been taking it every day I honestly can't live without it.

I think Samantha and the others have done a great job answering all the questions so far so I just popped on to throw my 2 cents in...but if there is anything else I can help answer let me know!

I hope you are all having a wonderful day!

Christine Mikulski

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1