WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : New Consultant!! :)

kjm
02-22-2013, 06:41 AM
Hey y'all!!

I want to officially announce that I'm now a new Scentsy consultant!!! I signed up Wednesday with the lovely Amber! I have been a loyal Scentsy customer for around 3 years now-- probably could have purchased a few of my own Scentsy businesses! HA - I'm excited and looking forward to getting to know you all better and to learn and grow with you, too! I hope you're all having a blessed day!

xo
Katie

kainsley\
02-22-2013, 09:13 AM
Welcome & best of luck in your business!

Aeracura's LLC
02-22-2013, 10:12 AM
Welcome Katie :) Best Wishes!

Irene

Amber Rose
02-22-2013, 11:43 AM
I'm *so* excited for you, girl! And, you have gotten off to a great start already - you are going to be an amazing Consultant! <3

HeavenlyScents
02-25-2013, 05:40 AM
Congratulations Katie!! Welcome to the Scentsy family:):) With your enthusiasm about your new business, you will go so very far! Good luck working toward your startup bonuses!!

~Jenna

kjm
02-25-2013, 06:05 AM
Sorry I haven't been on much!! Trying to plan my daughter's 3rd birthday party and learn the back office/workstation has kept me quite busy to say the least! lol Haven't watched as many training videos as I would have liked to by now! Gotta get on that!!!!

Anybody have some tips/suggestions for those that are just getting started?

kjm
02-25-2013, 06:06 AM
And, thank you everyone!!! :) I'm excited to be connecting with all of you and learning the ropes! Truly love Scentsy! xo

mommysells
04-02-2013, 11:21 AM
Katie,
Welcome! I think its awesome that you have joined Scentsy!!
Best of luck!

Jennifer Hicks-Enemark

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1