WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : My Detox Tea is brewing!

coloradowahm
02-20-2013, 11:51 AM
So excited to try this tea for the first time. Have heard some amazing testimonies!

All of the products I have used so far are extremely impressive. The Nutrathin, Nourish, Restore and Sea Veg.

In fact I went off of the Nutrathin so that I could see realistically how filling the shake would be, how long it would last and am very happy to report I was good for about 4 hours!

The Sea Veg I'm feeling very clear headed so far and relaxed.

There are so many people out there looking for high quality products like these that address their health concerns or weight loss needs and it's extremely refreshing knowing we can offer the best out there at the most affordable price!

Will give a report on the detox very soon, will have my first glass with dinner tonight!

Any other experiences with the detox? Would love to hear!

Cindy

Seabead
02-21-2013, 07:41 AM
Oh good, do share what you think of it, Cindy. Does it need to steep for several hours or no?

I used a tea product with similar ingredients a couple of years ago that had to sit for a while. It was gentle and effective and tasted pretty mild, so I'm thrilled that we have one.

Using a detox tea is a great prelude to the weight loss products.

Deb

Samie8183
02-21-2013, 08:03 AM
Great to see you here Cindy! Detox is one of my fave products! Mine arrived yesterday thank goodness before the storm hit.

Yes it should steep for about 8-10 hours or so. I usually start mine before bed.

coloradowahm
02-21-2013, 08:13 AM
Thanks Samantha!

I let it steep for 8 hours, the package says 4-8 hours and it does taste very mild. I didn't need to add any sweetener. Anxious to have some more today, the full 2 servings or 2 1/2 but I will say that it's already working! LOL!

Great stuff!

Samie8183
02-21-2013, 08:19 AM
haha yeah it does work rather quickly :) But I like the taste it's very refreshing imo. I sometimes add lemon to it or nectresse for a bit of added sweetness.

Seabead
02-21-2013, 08:29 AM
Lol, thanks for not sharing tmi.

Thanks Samantha!

I let it steep for 8 hours, the package says 4-8 hours and it does taste very mild. I didn't need to add any sweetener. Anxious to have some more today, the full 2 servings or 2 1/2 but I will say that it's already working! LOL!

Great stuff!

Anna500
02-22-2013, 07:59 AM
I also LOVE that we have Detox. As Seabead said, any kind of detox is great and a bonus when it comes to weight loss! I should be getting mine...today?!? I'm hoping, crossing my fingers, holding my breath.... Keep us posted on how it works for you!!

lovemygirlies
02-25-2013, 10:08 AM
I love the Detox Tea! Just a wonderful product.

I was taking it one week a month but then we launched the Daily SeaVeg and that has Detox properties as well. Since I take the Daily every day I cut back the Detox Tea to only once every few months if that. Detox is also a great give away product for people who are interested in the company/challenge. Every who has ever tried it absolutely loves it!

Happy Monday!

Christine

lynsbabi
03-02-2013, 10:41 AM
i am so excited to try the tea! it looks amazing, im a tea drinker twice or three times a day so i cant wait till it gets here!! :)

NCMommie
03-02-2013, 10:51 AM
I am waiting for my tea and shake to be delivered :) I am not a big tea drinker but looking forward to the benefits of the tea :D

NCMommie

lovemygirlies
03-02-2013, 10:59 AM
I love tea, when I first ordered the detox many months ago I was worried it would taste different but it tastes just like regular tea. You can drink it hot or cold, I prefer cold over ice just as it is. Others on my team like to sweeten it with Stevia or by adding crystal light or just lemon slices. It's easy to drink and very refreshing especially in the summer months.

Even if you feel healthy now, you will notice a big difference after drinking it for a week, just an amazing product! :)

Happy Saturday!

Christine

coloradowahm
03-02-2013, 11:40 AM
Love the tea! After about a week and a half I really do feel a difference. It helps tremendously with regularity but it detoxes beyond that. I've been having 2 8oz glasses a day, one right after lunch and I was doing the 2nd with dinner but have now have it a little later in the evening. It helps with digestion too!

What I found to be really easy is to steep it overnight. I boil 32 oz in a teapot, then when it whistles I turn off the stove and put the 2 teabags in the teapot and just leave it there all night. Then in the morning I put into a gallon tea jar and fill the rest up with water. It lasts about a week!

Can't wait to hear more experiences!

rhondap
03-02-2013, 11:56 AM
Love the tea! After about a week and a half I really do feel a difference. It helps tremendously with regularity but it detoxes beyond that. I've been having 2 8oz glasses a day, one right after lunch and I was doing the 2nd with dinner but have now have it a little later in the evening. It helps with digestion too!

What I found to be really easy is to steep it overnight. I boil 32 oz in a teapot, then when it whistles I turn off the stove and put the 2 teabags in the teapot and just leave it there all night. Then in the morning I put into a gallon tea jar and fill the rest up with water. It lasts about a week!

Can't wait to hear more experiences!

Thanks for sharing that tip.

How many tea bags do we get?

coloradowahm
03-02-2013, 12:04 PM
We get 8 bags total, 2 per pkg. Enough for a month supply!

We had an corp call on 1-31-13 that was great going over all the benefits but it is not posted in EPX news yet. I will send in a request to have that posted. Was a great call!

mrohlfs
03-02-2013, 12:43 PM
Is this a detox that will make you rush to the bathroom? Thanks! :)

coloradowahm
03-02-2013, 01:04 PM
Not at all!

Some of the benefits when having this tea with a meal is that it reduces glucose and insulin response.

It also relaxes blood vessels, reduces blood pressure, aids in the prevention of stroke and clotting and it keeps the blood clean and clear.

There is no caffeine and it's organic. Can be enjoyed hot or cold (to heat it up I just put some in a teapot and heat up)

even kids can have 2-4 oz a day!

It's an amazing product!

lovemygirlies
03-02-2013, 01:23 PM
I had no "restroom issues" with the Detox at all and found it to be very mild in comparison to other Detox products on the market.

Honestly there were a few people I have encountered in EPX who said they had to visit the restroom a bit more than usual, and in the end it depends on your system/body make up and how much Detoxing your body needs. While I did not have that problem and I have taken the Detox many times over the course of my 10 months with EPX, it would be dishonest to say that no one has.

It is a wonderful product and even the few people who had to hit the restroom a bit more the first few days said that they loved the benefits of drinking it in the end.

Happy Saturday!

Christine

mrohlfs
03-02-2013, 06:31 PM
Thanks gals!!! I appreciate your input! :)

Anna500
03-04-2013, 07:16 AM
I brewed my tea this past Friday night and started drinking it Saturday. It is AMAZING! I love the taste warm or cold (I did my morning cup warm as I'm used to having warm green tea every morning) then another glass, cold, in the afternoon. The results were subtle, but noticeable. (Nothing bad. I was able to go on with my day running out to do a little shopping, etc.) Saturday evening I had a slight headache, but that is totally normal when detoxing (I knew it was working!) By Sunday...I felt AWESOME!! Better then before I started for sure. I'm so glad EPX offers this also! I'm warming my morning cup right now as I'm writing!! :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1