WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Well, Hello Yellow

Aeracura's LLC
02-20-2013, 07:23 AM
Good morning friends. I received my WOM package yesterday. Hello Yellow is not a scent I am drawn too. I am going to give it a try and hope it is like the days of yesteryear when the Yankee Candle Lemon Meringue pie candle smelled much better warm.

Any scentologists out here? Any suggestions on what scents to mix it with?

Irene

tlhall
02-20-2013, 04:58 PM
Maybe try mixing it with Simply Strawberry? I haven't tried it, but it seems like it would go well together. :)

Aeracura's LLC
02-20-2013, 07:28 PM
Thanks Theresa, it sure is worth a try. I also smelled "sugar" today and wondered about adding a little to that. I will definitely experiment, and it may be a whole new scent once it gets warmed up......

imamomagain
02-21-2013, 05:03 AM
Honestly, I wasn't crazy about it in the package. Once I warmed it, it seemed a little better but when I woke up the next day, it had a whole different scent to it. I do like it better once its toned down a bit. I think it will be a decent seller. People are ready for Spring scents.

Aeracura's LLC
02-21-2013, 06:33 AM
Thanks for sharing that Lisa, sometimes things really do drastically change when they are warmed. Right now, I am redoing 3 rooms downstairs and carpet is coming, so we are packed up tight on space. I am going to try a little bit of it up stairs today to see what I think about it. I was laying in bed flipping through the new catalog last night, I am going to order violet leaf, Ill report back :)

kainsley\
02-22-2013, 09:16 AM
I like it & my team is going nuts over it so I think it will sell well.

Aeracura's LLC
02-22-2013, 10:10 AM
That is great Kristi! I hope I am the minority. I warmed it up. Not for me. Now it has moved to a mixing game for me....

mommysells
04-02-2013, 12:01 PM
(Whispering)
I cancelled my SOTM/WOTM bc I was soooo afraid it was going to be another Sunlit Morning!! I am still sitting on some of that! :(
I started it back again for Big Apple and Sunny & Share though. ;)

Jennifer Hicks-Enemark

christyvw2004
04-03-2013, 06:55 AM
I have a customer whom loves Hello Yellow mixed with her favorite Lucky in Love. She said her husband walks in and says their home smells great....
Can't get much better then that I quess.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1