WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Dill Pickle Dip Mix

tjk34
02-17-2013, 07:57 PM
One of my team members just used this item in potato salad and said it was delicious!

Linda Hinkle
02-17-2013, 09:32 PM
Wow that sounds interesting since I use the juice from pickles in my potato salad already now your making me hungry can't wait to try it :) The new catalog comes out in March right? Tks!

tjk34
02-17-2013, 09:53 PM
Wow that sounds interesting since I use the juice from pickles in my potato salad already now your making me hungry can't wait to try it :) The new catalog comes out in March right? Tks!

Yes, Linda :-) New catalog will be available for ordering on March 1st. I will have my new catalogs on Wed and will be mailing you yours on Thursday :-)

Linda Hinkle
02-17-2013, 10:06 PM
Yay can't wait :)!! Tks again

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1