WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Favorite Scents

empoweredmom
02-12-2013, 05:22 PM
What are your favorite scents? Mine are Mediterranean Spa, Ocean and we absolutely LOVE Simply Irresistable. My daughter and her friends came home and said OMG, whos wearing A&F cologne??!! Your house smells just like the A&F store! ... well, it was Simply Irresistable Scentsy! Needless to say.... their house now smells like it too, lol. What are your favorites?

TammyTX
02-12-2013, 11:35 PM
Mochadoodle, Hazelnut Latte, Luscious Lemon, Cherry Limeade, Skinny Dippin', Lucky in Love, Christmas Cottage ... and the list goes on!

www.tammymays.scentsy.us

Origami Owl (http://www.hootylicious.origamiowl.com)

christyvw2004
02-13-2013, 10:56 PM
Vanilla suede,,,,,,,, and anything with sandlewood.

kainsley\
02-14-2013, 06:38 AM
Falling Leaves & Key Lime Tortilla are my all-time favs. I LOVE the new spring scent Lime & Kiwi Cantaloupe!

imamomagain
02-14-2013, 06:50 PM
Mine are Hendrix, Hemingway and surprised by loving the new Happy Go Lucky. Hoping that scent makes it to the Layers line this Fall.

Aeracura's LLC
02-14-2013, 08:26 PM
mmmm vanilla suede and ocean!

NYScents
02-16-2013, 03:50 PM
Currently, addicted to Blueberry Cheesecake & Sugar Cookie!

homecandlebiz
02-16-2013, 04:19 PM
I like Luna. I didn't think I would but I like Sugar Cookie as well. Looking forward to simply vanilla this spring.

Mom4+1
02-17-2013, 07:40 AM
I absolutely love Black Ruby, Snowberry, and Satin Sheets.

Stellaluna
02-17-2013, 07:54 AM
I like Luna as well; it's a very relaxing scent that reminds me of a spa. I have it in a plug-in warmer in my bathroom.

tabitha4
02-18-2013, 03:27 PM
I love Lush gardenia, Lonicera, Welcome Home, Blueberry Cheesecake

To make my house smell clean I love Clean Breeze and Just Breathe

For bathrooms I love Sweet Pea and Vanilla and Lotus Cove

aokiemom
03-01-2013, 05:19 PM
so hard to pick just a couple

Anna500
03-05-2013, 05:25 PM
I agree! SO hard to pick just a couple! I was JUST today smelling the new scents for this spring/summer as I think I'm going to have a book/basket party at work...before anybody else does!! Ha!

I still love the Black Raspberry Vanilla, Clean Breeze, and Baked Apple Pie. Lilacs and Violets in the early spring.

New ones I really like: Jet, Set, Go and Perk Me Up. :)

mommysells
04-02-2013, 11:18 AM
My favorite scents of all time are: Luscious Lemon, Inner Peace, and Spiced Grapefruit. (I have a Spiced Grapefruit stash of 25 bars!!)
I also love Hemingway and Honey Pear Cider. The Hubby approves of these b/c they arent too feminine. His fav is Festival of Trees!
And yes, we melt it year-round!!
Christmas in June, July, Aug! LOL

Jennifer Hicks-Enemark

TracyB023
04-03-2013, 08:56 AM
Blackberry, Sugar Cookie, Blueberry Cheesecake, Oats N' Honey.

SassyCassie
04-16-2013, 12:30 AM
I've only been a consultant since march 2012 and had never seen or smelled Scentsy before I joined so I didnt experience a lot of the old smells.

I think my top five of all time are(in no particular order lol): Watermelon Patch, My Home, Fried Ice Cream, Linger, Wishing Well.

LAscents
04-16-2013, 05:46 AM
I think 100% of my "favorite scents" have been discontinued. For that reason, I'm no longer claiming favorites - I think I jinx it! ;-)

sunlightishere
04-16-2013, 08:10 AM
I must say, since being a Scentsy fan for the last 3 years I have had many favorites. But here are some to name a few:

Black Rasberry Vanilla
Violets and Lilacs{my husbands fave!}
Thunderstorm
Sugar
Sugar cookie
Honey Pear Cider
Blueberry Cheesecake
Luna
Gardenia

And I'm quite sure there are more I haven't listed! Scentsy by far is my number one favorite scented wax. I have melted several brands out there. NO ONE has a stronger scent throw, prettier packaging, or customer service like Scentsy! And no, I am not a consultant, but thinking about it. Just a devoted fan:)

MyHouseSmellsGood
05-01-2013, 08:12 AM
Here are my faves by category:

Scentsy Man: Ace, Vanilla Suede & Route 66

Romance: Linger

Spring & Summer: Jet, Set, Go!, Lonicera, Lilacs & Violets, Serene Green, Lush Gardenia, Pink Cutie, Two Harbors, Thunderstorm & Pixie

Spa: Awakening

Corner Cafe: Lemon Coconut Chiffon & French Toast

Favorites: Coconut Lemongrass, My Dear Watson, SunKissed Citrus, Sweet Pea & Vanilla, White Tea & Cactus & Black Raspberry Vanilla

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1