WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Spirit Lockets?

azmommybiz
02-11-2013, 11:48 AM
Is the Jewelry Lead and Nickel free?

Sophine

azmommybiz
03-11-2013, 09:46 AM
Any consultants here with Spirit Lockets?

Please send me some basic information.

Sophine

Gina_Bell
03-11-2013, 10:01 AM
Their Product FAQ page says this...

What are Spirit Lockets products made from?

Our lockets are made of solid jewelry grade stainless steel and toughened glass. They will not rust or tarnish and are hypoallergenic.

Our chains are made of solid jewelry grade stainless steel or metal alloy with Rhodium plating. They will not rust or tarnish and are hypoallergenic.

Our charms are made of solid jewelry grade stainless steel or metal alloy with Rhodium plating. They will not rust or tarnish and are hypoallergenic.

Spirit Lockets
04-10-2013, 08:28 AM
Any consultants here with Spirit Lockets?

Please send me some basic information.

Sophine

Their lockets are stainless steel. They just released about 70 new items over the past 3 weeks. They also just released a 10% off offer for new wholesale distributors on their first order. Their distributors already get 50% off all products.Their program is free to join.

Hope that helps. :)

Erin Barnes
04-11-2013, 05:43 AM
So their lockets do not come with a chain?

nv93446
04-20-2013, 06:50 PM
Sounds like another good alternative to OO and South Hill.

KNicholls
04-20-2013, 09:09 PM
Lots of choices when you're looking for something and it really depends on what you want to do. Spirit Lockets is an affiliate marketing plan, not a direct sales company. I've done some affiliate marketing in the past and it's tough to be highly successful at it unless you have a website and are really good with search engine optimization. That said, I'm sure there are folks that this would work well for.

nv93446
04-23-2013, 08:02 AM
It looks like it's built like a direct sales with downline overrides and a website. There are quite a few companies (direct sales and mlm) with affiliate options but with direct sales benefits built in. I'm not an affiliate for Spirits but just wanted to point that out :). It's a direct sales structure without as many requirements as other party plans jewelry.

flutterfly
05-05-2013, 06:35 AM
So their lockets do not come with a chain?

It doesn't look like the chain comes with the locket, but their price point looks like you can get a large silver locket with crystals and standard 18in chain for $28. Not sure how that compares to OO or SHD. Their jewelry quality seems to be comparable to what's on the market.

I agree, it does look like a nice alternative. Their structure looks like a home party business plan without the home party. I also agree that a little online marketing know how would help in an affiliate marketing business, but it also looks like you can sell as a distributor as well - setting up your own parties or vendor booth. You'd just need to come up with your own supplies - biz cards, brochures, etc - which there always seems to be a good Vistaprint deal that can help with that ;)

Just my two cents. Curious to see how this turns out.

beekaycee
07-12-2013, 06:30 PM
Lots of choices when you're looking for something and it really depends on what you want to do. Spirit Lockets is an affiliate marketing plan, not a direct sales company. I've done some affiliate marketing in the past and it's tough to be highly successful at it unless you have a website and are really good with search engine optimization. That said, I'm sure there are folks that this would work well for.

Yeah it just depends. In December, I left a party-plan jewelry company to go to 4 affiliate-based jewelry companies (Spirit Lockets being 1 of them). Party-plan is not working with my schedule right now, & I have 14,000+ people on my coupon blog & 800+ on my jewelry fan page. So I already have a built-in audience. I'm not banking the big bucks for sure, but it's nice now & then to get some pocket money for my little site effort & getting a discount for my own goodies.

beekaycee
07-12-2013, 06:38 PM
I agree, it does look like a nice alternative. Their structure looks like a home party business plan without the home party. I also agree that a little online marketing know how would help in an affiliate marketing business, but it also looks like you can sell as a distributor as well - setting up your own parties or vendor booth. You'd just need to come up with your own supplies - biz cards, brochures, etc - which there always seems to be a good Vistaprint deal that can help with that ;)

This seems to be meant for people that REALLY do a lot of vendor events &&& also people who own their own stores.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1