WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Watkins products are NOT a fad!

heatwave
02-09-2013, 10:55 AM
One thing that attracted me to the company is the longevity of the company and the products! These are top quality natural products that everyone can use on a monthly basis! Not some miracle diet pill or something that is big today, and gone tomorrow!

Of course there are several companies that make personal care, home care, and gourmet items for the kitchen. But who else can offer the very best in quality at the most reasonable prices? I can't think of another networking or direct sales company besides Watkins who ever even comes close!

bianca5454
02-10-2013, 09:13 AM
Charles,
I couldn't agree more! I've been with Watkins for 10 years and a customer for nearly 30 years! I kept going back because of the quality of the products before I became an associate.

Watkins truly does stand up to integrity and their long standing 100% money back guarantee!

It makes complete sense, even for those that want to enjoy the products for themselves. They can join just for the personal discount without every having to worry about any sort of min purchase quota. Watkins flexibility allows folks that option and never having to feel stresses about any rules or regulations that indicate one has to maintain a certain level of sales/purchases. :)

lorah
02-26-2013, 09:18 AM
Bianca,
Does Watkins have a supplement that helps the immune system?

bianca5454
02-27-2013, 03:37 AM
Watkins is coming out with an all new line of formulas around April 13. We did have a supplement that supported the immune system and word has it we will again - just better!

I do miss the line of supplements and am looking forward to the new line myself - nothing out there seems to match the results that Watkins has given me.

So, stay tuned - it will be back! :)

lorah
02-27-2013, 04:26 AM
Thank you Bianca. I will stay tuned for updates!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1