WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : New Catalog Debut/Offerings

LynnAndreske
02-09-2013, 05:37 AM
I'm super excited to try ALL of our new Tastebud Tempters =)
I love the FRESH appeal of sharing new Seasonal food items from a new catalog...
it just makes for excitement. Am super thankful that the Very Cherry Cheeseball is
around for the Summer too~so many are loving the light cherry taste.

Which of the new items are you most looking forward to tasting and sharing?
Honey Teriyaki,
Honey Apple Grill Sauce,
Giddy Up Guacamole
& Lemonade Fruit Dip Mix~~ "BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND" items :)
Then~Add these NEW Seasonal Tastebud Tempters:
Nacho Cheddar Cheese Ball
Dill Pickle Dip Mix
Ultimate Steak Seasoning
Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce
29-Minute Hawaiian Marinade
Chunky Artichoke Dip Starter
Berry Blast Smoothie Mix
Blueberry Pineapple Margarita
Tea-riffic Slush Drink Mix
Golden Kiwi Margarita Mix
Outrageous Orange Mojito Mix
Very Cherry Cheeseball
Lemonberry Cake & Icing Mix
Mom's No-Bake Cookie Mix
7 new gift sets

tjk34
02-09-2013, 10:52 AM
Sooo excited! More drink buckets than ever before and new incentives to join Tastefully Simple.

Linda Hinkle
02-09-2013, 09:39 PM
When will these products be out :) I think I want to try the Dill Pickle Dip Mix but don't see it in the catalog...how long are the chocolate gramcracker pretzels around I still need to place a order!! Yummm

carahayden
02-10-2013, 08:19 AM
Linda..the catalog becomes available to clients March 1st. The Chocolate Twisty Grahams are until 2/28 OR while supplies last. Honestly, I think this gift set (Very Cherry Cheesball and Choc TG's) will sell out for sure!!

tjk34
02-10-2013, 11:08 AM
When will these products be out :) I think I want to try the Dill Pickle Dip Mix but don't see it in the catalog...how long are the chocolate gramcracker pretzels around I still need to place a order!! Yummm

Linda I had the Dill Pickle Dip Mix, at our winter conference, at is was delicious!! I imagine it would be best on a hamburger :-) Funny thing is I don't even like pickles!! :D

Linda Hinkle
02-10-2013, 02:01 PM
I love fried pickles and make them at home they usually have them at fairs but they are so good I like to have them more than once a year! :)

tjk34
02-10-2013, 02:40 PM
I love fried pickles and make them at home they usually have them at fairs but they are so good I like to have them more than once a year! :)

OOoh I can just imagine putting the dip on the pickle before breading it. Oh geez now I am going to have to try this and report back! Heh heh

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1