WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Shipping Times

Aeracura's LLC
02-05-2013, 11:38 AM
Hi everyone. I am just wondering how long it usually takes an order to ship and is the data in the workstation accurate for shipping? I ordered as a customer direct ship in November and received my order relatively quickly. I had the order before my rep told me is was shipped (not sure if the was a rep delay etc) I joined, I had my start kit within a few days.

I openly admit to being anxious, and a little spoiled because Drugstore.com gets me my order to my door in 2 business days, but is there an average number of days you have found before you see a tracking number? I like to watch to make sure someone is here when it is delivered.

Also, how do you all get your signature line in your posts?? I have looked everywhere and can't seem to locate it.

Impatiently waiting for my order so I can sniff everything,

Irene

kjm
02-05-2013, 12:31 PM
Hi Irene!!!

As far as the shipping stuff goes, I'm not able to help you out there as I'm not a Scentsy Consultant--Yet! ;) lol

With getting a signature line you have to have at least 30 posts before you're allowed to have a signature... so that is why you're unable to see an option to create a signature as you haven't posted 30 times yet. :)

Good luck with your new biz!! Excited for you. :)

Katie

Amber Rose
02-05-2013, 12:48 PM
Hi there, Irene :)

Our shipping is within 10 business days of the order. Most of the time we get spoiled with fairly fast shipping, and no delays. However, when we have events such as the BBMB that ended on January 31st, our shipping can be delayed a few days longer than we are used to - up to the 10 business days :)

Aeracura's LLC
02-05-2013, 12:49 PM
Oh! Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know this! I will stop looking for that top secret tab that will allow me to do that!!! I will remain patient :)

Aeracura's LLC
02-05-2013, 01:04 PM
And as Mrs. Impatient sat on a conference call for my day job, UPS pulled up. I guess I was waiting for the status to change to shipped and the tracking number to appear. Good!!! They ship really fast!!!! YAY!!!!!

imamomagain
02-05-2013, 09:55 PM
I've noticed lately that I sometimes get the shipment before they've had a chance to update the status. Glad your order arrived!

Aeracura's LLC
02-06-2013, 07:58 AM
Me too!! All things considered, size of order processing, where is coming from to NY etc, they are pretty quick. That is 3/3 orders that arrived very timely. I am just a "watcher" for packages :) And especially for things I am anxious to get. In all seriousness, and a few of my friends have said the same thing, we have been so spoiled by delivery times from drugstore. It has ruined our shipping patience..

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1