WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Judit
01-28-2013, 03:02 PM
Hello All,
I've been an ESL teacher (with 3 Master of Arts degrees) for 12 years at language schools. I've been teaching groups, classes and individuals, from elementary to advanced level, general and business English, as well. Though, I haven't tried teaching online yet, and I'm not sure whether any online teaching companies employ non-native teachers?!?
As I have two little daughters it would be easier for me to teach from home instead of commuting all day long.
Could anyone suggest me some companies of that kind?
:confused:

radha
01-30-2013, 03:18 AM
As you are eligible for teaching, as you yourself are teacher and have plenty of experience then I do not think there should be problem to get a job as a online teacher. Just visit the websites of online tutoring websites!!

Best of luck!!

radha

Judit
01-30-2013, 02:19 PM
As you are eligible for teaching, as you yourself are teacher and have plenty of experience then I do not think there should be problem to get a job as a online teacher. Just visit the websites of online tutoring websites!!

Best of luck!!

radha

:) Thanks Radha