WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

JoannaP.
01-24-2013, 09:19 PM
I just got my products for C-3 and found that they sent me $43 worth (after 50% discount) of Anew Clinical absolute even multi-tone skin correctors and hand creams. Worth $86 but I plan on returning it. Can you advise if there's something in my acct settings that allows Avon to send me demos or packages like that without my knowledge?

I plan to call customer service about it but let me know if there's a better way to handle it to get my $$ back.

Thanks!
~Joanna

*In*2*Win*
01-25-2013, 01:02 AM
When you joined did you say "yes" to "Preferred Preview"?

4 x a year Avon comes out with a new product - If you said Yes to this when you joined, its automatically shipped and billed to you.

To un-enroll after logging in Top right of screen click on Profile
and un-enroll.

What I have found though, is , if you put it in a basket while delivering and have it right there for an instant buy, it sells.

Good luck! Hope this helped
Bonnie

JoannaP.
01-25-2013, 04:34 AM
Thanks BONNIE. I'll check. I probably did say yes.

Thanks again.

J

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1