WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Simply Fun

tereuts
01-23-2013, 12:33 PM
I just joined Simply Fun. Are there any other reps here?

funmomma
01-23-2013, 09:10 PM
Yes - I've been with them for 3 years now. They have great products and we share such an important mission. Nice to have another Playologist join me here on WAHM.

Did you know that SimplyFun won 54 awards last year and we've just won our first 3 awards already for 2013. ;) Glad to have you join in the fun - WaHoo! Let me know if there is anything I can assist you with. :D

Amanda

DebraJB
01-28-2013, 10:12 PM
I've never heard of this company before. I'll have to check them out. Thanks!

CharmedDesignStar
01-29-2013, 12:36 PM
What is simply fun?

funmomma
02-01-2013, 09:54 AM
SimplyFun is a company that believes that play is vital for all ages and that our line of award winning games can help build smarter kids and stronger familes through game play. Our games can be played in 30 mintues or less and help kids work on academic, social and emotional skills while keeping it fun and engaging for the whole family. We have puzzles and games for toddlers and fun relationship building and stategy games for us adults that keep our minds sharp while laughing with our friends and family.

SimplyFun had video game demos on their Playologist's sites to make it easier to see which games might be best for you. We are also working on launching "My SimplyFun, My Way". I will be posting our sign up special which is reflecting that new theme on my FB fan page later today. We sell though short, interactive game parties, directly to schools & daycares, to senior centers, tutoring groups, virtual parties and so much more.

If you, or anyone else, have any further questions I know I or tereuts would ♥ to answer them for you.
Have a SimplyFun day! :D
Amanda

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1