WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Studies

lorah
01-23-2013, 09:27 AM
Maybe that isn't even the right word, I don't know. Here is what I am interested in doing. I want to pick a subject, say cemeteries, or florals, or barns or whatever and I want to do a "study" in photography. Anyone have any clue how I would do that?

christent04
03-09-2013, 11:01 AM
I would just spend more time taking different pictures of whatever you are interested in. For example, I have LOTS of pictures of sunsets. I love sunsets and want to try to get as many different shots as possible. I take the pictures from many locations, different times of the year, etc..

TommyH
03-10-2013, 07:11 AM
Wonder what happend to all our posts we had under this thread. They just disappeared thats sad.

AndrewW
03-10-2013, 09:26 AM
Wonder what happend to all our posts we had under this thread. They just disappeared thats sad.

Good question, was wondering that myself.

I think internet gremlins have been eating them.

christent04
03-10-2013, 12:46 PM

You didn't answer her question under this thread. You answered it under marketing. I just didn't see it until after I had already posted under this thread.

TommyH
03-12-2013, 09:50 AM
You didn't answer her question under this thread. You answered it under marketing. I just didn't see it until after I had already posted under this thread.

We actually had a whole topic on the studies, what they are, choosing a study, etc. Was completely different then the marketing topic we got going.

There was also a few others responses in there that are missing as well. Want to say they were right around the date this thread was started maybe a day after.

lorah
03-12-2013, 10:12 AM
You're right Tommy! I just went back through and looked and they are gone! I know that I posted this topic and then asked again in a different thread. I thought it was marketing but nothing is there.. How odd? I wonder where they went?

christent04
03-12-2013, 11:11 PM
We actually had a whole topic on the studies, what they are, choosing a study, etc. Was completely different then the marketing topic we got going.

There was also a few others responses in there that are missing as well. Want to say they were right around the date this thread was started maybe a day after.

Ah, okay. I just noticed the marketing thread where Lorah asked about choosing a study, etc. I just assumed it was that one because there was a conversation about studies under the marketing thread.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1