WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

sidandstacy
01-22-2013, 10:48 PM
I have been searching for wholesalers for high end cosmetics. Glominerals, Nars, Smashbox, Mac, Arbonne, Laura geller. I just keep coming up with dead ends. I have not had any luck finding the wholesalers or trading companies that you can buy direct from. Any ideas? I was laid off from my job 2 weeks before Christmas, it was devastating for our family, I have had ok luck on ebay and really wanted to try to do this full time, I am willing to travel to California or wherever to make good contacts with the companies, I just need to know where to find them. I always find the "middle man" and really want to buy in bulk from the main person.

Thanks!
Stacy

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1