WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

mankatogirl
01-22-2013, 09:38 AM
Very new, rather set up like Colingo. World-wide market, if you want to teach with them, contact person is Robert Holbrook. I'm going to try to teach with them because I can work daytime hours.

Different in that you make your own class and teach your own class so if you're good with whipping up exciting and challenging lesson plans and can teach great content, give Mr. Robert an e-mail. Or you could teach with one of the millions of free lesson plans from the web. ;) Why re-invent the wheel?

I found this information on an ESL job board that I'm on. Remember, sharing is good!

[email protected]