WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Get fit and earn money (OA)

jandamom
01-18-2013, 07:51 AM
Ocean Avenue is a new nutrition and weight-loss company still in pre-launch! Ocean Avenue has been enrolling First Movers!

Ocean Avenue has begun to ship product in its WAV Nutrition line to customers and Ambassadors! We had over $2 million in sales in our first month of product shipping out and that's in PRELAUNCH!

The WAV Nutrition line includes:

Whey Beyond
Empower
Invigorate
Focus
Whey Smart which is a meal replacement for weight management and contains no soy protein or artificial sweeteners and comes out to only $2.16/per serving.

See how WheySmart compares to other shakes===> HERE (http://www.jandamom.com/ocean-avenue/)It is only $49.95 to become an Ambassador OR you can sign up as a wholesale customer for FREE with a $50 minimum order.

See the compensation plan and product ingredients at www.myoave.com/lhardy

Fill in your contact information on my website and I will get back to you or contact me at [email protected]!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1