WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Considering Watkins

MiaMurphy
01-17-2013, 11:09 PM
Hey all! Im considering signing up but i was just wanting to know how everyone else is doing. Are the products an easy sell? Is it worth it for a stay at home mom? Can it all be strictly online sales? Any info is greatly helpful!

bianca5454
01-18-2013, 08:47 AM
Hello! I will be happy to PM you. I have been with Watkins for nearly 10 years and yes, it is worth it! Chat with you soon!

armymomof4
01-18-2013, 03:00 PM
My fav product is the lemon all purpose spray. I get it from target..is it cheaper to buy direct from a rep?

bianca5454
01-19-2013, 06:35 AM
A rep can offer you the entire Watkins product line. take a look around the online catalog for all we have to offer (feel free to click on my link below). As a member you enjoy the same discount as all our associates and you purchase what you want when you want it. Never any mins nor quotas to fulfill.

Feel free to PM me with other questions you may have. :)

suse
01-23-2013, 11:28 AM
You'll definitely find your favorites - and those are the easiest to sell since you will be passionate about those ones. (Of course, you could be like me where MOST of the products are my favorites and you have a hard time choosing which one you like the best ;) )

Besides the well known Watkins vanilla, cinnemon and chicken soup base, which is what people usually come to me about, I loan out my items to local customers to try if they are hesitant about something, this usually wins them over. I remind them of Watkins 100% money back guarentee but some people feel wierd returning a product they just don't care for, and the tester will make them more comfortable about trying something new.

Good luck on your decision - Watkins is definitely a winner!

amers
02-04-2013, 11:45 AM
Love the Watkins brands I have purchased in stores and am interested in learning more about becoming a rep. The low start up cost is attractive. Can you market and sell online only?
Thanks

bianca5454
02-04-2013, 12:47 PM
Hi amers,
I would be happy to PM you. In the mean time feel free to click on the link in my sig line.

The Watkins Man
02-15-2013, 03:36 AM
But there will be a lot of competition, so i recommend to my downline to do both.

Blessings
Doug

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1