WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

cabimom
01-17-2013, 11:55 AM
Silpada ladies, I am looking for retired Pearl Snowman earrings. My good friend lost one of hers while Xmas shopping this past Dec and I want to help her find one or a pair.They mean alot to her. Could you please put the word out and contact me if you or any of your collegues have a pair I can buy?

Thank you!!

liz.jewels
01-18-2013, 05:20 AM
I will message you. Shouldn't be a problem!

cabimom
01-18-2013, 12:52 PM
Let me know how much they are. thanks!

cabimom
01-21-2013, 09:11 AM
Still interested in getting one or a pair of these earrings. I have a paypal account and can pay that way.

liz.jewels
01-22-2013, 04:51 AM
I found one for you - per our messages!

cabimom
01-22-2013, 07:49 PM
Thank you Liz, my friend is going to be so happy! I paid you via paypal. Thanks again for helping. Funny, I put out a message to all the local Silpada reps (there are a ton in my town) and not one even responded with a "I'll put the word" out or "gee whiz, wish I could help." :confused:

You have been great. :)

liz.jewels
01-23-2013, 05:32 AM
Wow, that's a shame, but I'm glad I was able to help!