WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

j107
01-16-2013, 09:51 AM
Hi! Just wondering if anyone here has bought their own downline? I am considering doing that in the near future to jump start my business. If you have bought your own downline, did your downline follow suit and do the same and so forth? Would love to hear your experiences! Thanks!

Jill

lovemygirlies
01-17-2013, 08:31 AM
Many - Many - Many people on my team have purchased downline members, orders take up to 2 weeks to be filled but absolutely worth it!

There is updated training on the EPX Body co-op/buy your downline at EPX News (http://www.epxnews.com) you absolutely want to watch. Parts 1 & 2 of the most recent training webinars uploaded are a must.

Happy Thursday!

Christine

j107
01-17-2013, 06:40 PM
Thanks so much Christine!! Definitely interested in buying some in the near future!

DMASR
01-18-2013, 09:38 AM
Hi! Just wondering if anyone here has bought their own downline? I am considering doing that in the near future to jump start my business. If you have bought your own downline, did your downline follow suit and do the same and so forth? Would love to hear your experiences! Thanks!

Jill

I ordered 10 last week. I plan on ordering 10 every month.

Dave

j107
01-18-2013, 10:41 AM
Nice! Thanks Dave!

mrohlfs
01-18-2013, 11:17 AM
How much is it to purchase? Are they guaranteed to join?

DMASR
01-18-2013, 12:29 PM
How much is it to purchase? Are they guaranteed to join?

The owner of EPXbody announced that we will be able to purchase distributors for $10 each. For just $10 EPXbody will put a new distributor in your downline!These people will have come from advertising EPXbody has done. These people will receive 1 weeks supply of weight loss energy product NutriThin, a DVD on the business, 100 leads and the 90 day plan of action.

We just need to call, email or find someway to contact them and welcome them to our team and let them know we are here to support them and help them succeed. These are NOT cold leads or cold calling. They are EXPECTING a call from you. We can have them duplicate what we did to "get" them. Its simple....We just show them the System that we used that They responded to.

EPXBody has 3 call centers setup to do the sponsoring. You spend $10, you get one team member in your downline as if you had sponsored them with the PHP system.
- That means you forgo any fast start bonuses (we must think long term anyway) via this method - but just imagine the duplication & growth!

They Get:

- 1 week supply of NutriThin (killer "brain-food" product)
- Full access as an EPX Body member for 30 days
- Able to make money right away
- Free marketing system
- Free 90-day action plan booklet
- DVD
- Access to the same acquire distributors FOR $10 EACH System

relivchic
01-19-2013, 09:09 AM
I ordered 7 members, have yet to receive them, but have a member of my downline who has received one of the new downline that he ordered! Time to get down to work.. lol...

Edited to add: I did a chargeback to my credit card company for these leads. It took several weeks for them to deliver and I tried to cancel using their support link, never received a reply to my request. I finally did receive them, but they were definitely not what they were hyped to be. The company is implementing a call center to close leads for distributors for an additional cost and is supposedly now qualifying the purchased leads a bit better. Only time will tell what difference both of these changes will make. I may readdress this in the next few months, but am holding off on purchased leads for now. I still think the company is a good one, I like Dan Putnam, so I will wait and see for growing pains to get worked out, but for now I will be focusing my time building my other business.

Mary

TLayne
01-23-2013, 09:29 AM
Please keep in mind ... although the distributors are placed in your matrix, it is up to you to get them to upgrade. After 30 days, they will be purged from the system if they do not upgrade.

Trudi Sells
01-23-2013, 03:00 PM
I purchased 10 on the day it opened up, and I am still waiting to receive at least one of them.

TLayne
01-23-2013, 04:57 PM
They're coming in ....... slowly
I know of a few who have received theirs.

Samie8183
01-24-2013, 10:38 AM
I've had half of mine downloaded so they're coming :)

TLayne
01-24-2013, 10:59 AM
Same here - I was also able to make contact with one of them this morning. She was already sooo excited!

Not having to be a "sales person / recruiter" makes this so easy! :D

lynsbabi
03-12-2013, 04:52 PM
Just bought a few downline members.. Ready to get this going!! :)

HomeBizHope
03-15-2013, 08:09 PM
I see several of you bought these leads/customers a couple of months ago. I've heard of other companies doing this kind of lead generation but never heard there was much success with growing a downline.

So I'm curious - what percentage of your leads actually signed up as distributors overall?

Samie8183
03-16-2013, 09:36 AM
This is a testimonial from Christine....
I called 5 co-ops for a team member out of the country. Out of the 5 all 5 had good numbers, valid emails etc.. I know this because I spoke with every one of them except for one lady and I left her a message but her name was in her voice mail so I know it's her. Out of the 5 - the 4 I spoke with are all excited, interested and looking forward to getting their PHP packs. I had fun speaking with them. All of the 4 I spoke with got their confirmation email. All of the 4 want to call me and and go over everything when their packs arrive. 100% of the 4 people I spoke with knew what the PHP was and were very responsive. I am looking forward to speaking with the 5th one soon as well.

Yes there were issues in the beginning, leads took a long time to download into the matrix and some of the numbers/contact info was bad. The company changed the lead source and is now verifying each leads info. Some bumps in the road, but we are moving in a good direction :)

coloradowahm
03-16-2013, 10:19 AM
When dealing with leads it really is the luck of the draw. There are just no guarantees. I had about 40 leads that I called for my team and of course I didn't speak with all 40 but perhaps 15-20 of them. Absolutely none of them knew what PHP was, lol! This could have been before they changed the source. All of them did want to make extra money though.

I love how they are making some changes and we do not have to have the PHP sample packs sent. Leads will also not automatically go into the matrix as they had been before. Only if they are sent a php sample pack AND they upgrade or place an order OR if they sponsor someone will they be put into the matrix.

This company makes it very easy to be able to talk with anyone about what we have! Whether it's about the products or about the simple business. The important thing is to really have the passion and the conviction in what you are doing as that is what makes an impression on others.

TwinBrownie
08-09-2013, 02:29 PM
Hello EPX Body,

I think its great that you can buy your sign-ups with this organization for $10 each. It would be exciting to hear that signups are converting to distributors. Especially the four (4) you need in your matrix to benefit from the compensation plan.

I've heard if you are too shy or introvert type person, there is a call Center in place that will call the sign-up(s) & follow-up for you.....is this still the case?

So my question is: How well are the sign-up converting as of RIGHT NOW to distributors?

If they are converting well, then I am thinking about quickly signing up with EPX Body.

This opportunity would be a no-brainer to make money as well as help others towards health and wealth.

Cheers

TwinBrownie
08-09-2013, 05:29 PM
Please keep in mind ... although the distributors are placed in your matrix, it is up to you to get them to upgrade. After 30 days, they will be purged from the system if they do not upgrade.

What's the status on getting new EPX Body distributors in your matrix 2 upgrade within 30 days?

Thanks

Samie8183
08-09-2013, 06:59 PM
Hey Twin!
We actually just had the company go through a total revamp of the PHP co-op leads. The previous lead company was not verifying info and we were basically calling blind leads. We also had some issues with company we hired to call the leads, too many orders to fill and not enough people was my understanding. They just simply couldn't handle the business we had for them. It was a mess! But after a few months of revamping it Dan has a new company who is better able to handle the call volume and the co-ops have changed a bit, they will be $70 for 10 leads and will be verified and new call center will even help you with a 3-way call if you're not experienced in closing a deal.

Keep in mind these new changes just took effect a couple weeks ago so it's hard to tell how well they are converting. Someone on our team though reported today he was able to get a hold of 9 leads and 5 of them are super excited and can't wait to get their packs in the mail to learn more. Check out some of the recordings at EPX News (http://www.epxnews.com) specifically the PHP lead calls. Hope that helps!
Thanks!
Samantha

Hello EPX Body,

I think its great that you can buy your sign-ups with this organization for $10 each. It would be exciting to hear that signups are converting to distributors. Especially the four (4) you need in your matrix to benefit from the compensation plan.

I've heard if you are too shy or introvert type person, there is a call Center in place that will call the sign-up(s) & follow-up for you.....is this still the case?

So my question is: How well are the sign-up converting as of RIGHT NOW to distributors?

If they are converting well, then I am thinking about quickly signing up with EPX Body.

This opportunity would be a no-brainer to make money as well as help others towards health and wealth.

Cheers

teammandy33
08-19-2013, 06:18 PM
I purchased two about 3 weeks ago. Haven't received them yet.

TwinBrownie
09-03-2013, 05:07 PM
I purchased two about 3 weeks ago. Haven't received them yet.

Hello teammandy,

Are you still waiting for the two you purchased for your downline?

How is your success rate in getting your downline new leads to upgrade within 30 days time frame?

Thanks.

MyEPXBody
02-17-2014, 11:41 AM
My opinion on thd FAILED PHP Program ..."you can buy your downline" was just wrong... EPX used " false advertising" that drew alot of people in, including myself. I have learned from that mistake!!!

MyEPXBody
06-16-2014, 08:10 AM
**WARNING**
I signed on with EPX Body a year ago because they were advertising "buy your downline!"
It is a scam..... you cannot just "buy" your downline. I have since left this company and do not recommend it to anyone... the only people making money are the people who "moved over" from another MLM and already had a substantial downline.... these are the people who make "new" money off people like me, who are new and ignorant to the ploys.

Samie8183
06-16-2014, 09:27 AM
**WARNING**
I signed on with EPX Body a year ago because they were advertising "buy your downline!"
It is a scam..... you cannot just "buy" your downline. I have since left this company and do not recommend it to anyone... the only people making money are the people who "moved over" from another MLM and already had a substantial downline.... these are the people who make "new" money off people like me, who are new and ignorant to the ploys.

It is very unfortunate it failed. I was with EPX Body for 18 months. The concept is good just bad leads/bad direction in my opinion. I can't say I entirely regret joining because I made some awesome friends and great connections in my 18 months there :)

mountainmom5
06-16-2014, 10:23 AM
Excuse me, but BUY your own downline? That has got to be the scammiest thing ever. lol

I mean, who is going to be in a downline that is getting sold to any yayhoo out there- it just doesn't happen.

I guess if we keep looking for shortcuts in building a legitimate business, then we might keep wasting money. :)

Samie8183
06-16-2014, 11:38 AM
Excuse me, but BUY your own downline? That has got to be the scammiest thing ever. lol

I mean, who is going to be in a downline that is getting sold to any yayhoo out there- it just doesn't happen.

I guess if we keep looking for shortcuts in building a legitimate business, then we might keep wasting money. :)

Exactly, well said :) It was supposed to be People Helping People Co-op leads. The idea was a call center was supposed to call the leads for you and all you did was follow up and they were supposed to be opportunity seeking leads. But as I said before very bad leads. And some leaders in the company labeled them "buy your own downline."

mountainmom5
06-19-2014, 06:37 PM
oooh, that makes sense... kinda.

I used to buy leads a number of years ago with another business I did, and we could buy phone verified leads that were supposed to be super good.. I wasted TONS of money on leads. yikes.

It's so much better to just use social media, facebook etc to build your business rather than buy leads, I think. Cheaper too!

Samie8183
06-20-2014, 05:08 AM
Exactly! Some paid ads are good but I've always been a fan and advocate of free ways to promote your business or products :)

BBKS
12-10-2014, 04:53 PM
Here what I know about leads and you should know too yes you can buy a downline but it have to be the right downline people who are interested in your products and service if not you will not make any money with. Co-ops are good you need them to make income to be real you more then a few hundred thousands to really start making good income online what they don't tell you !

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1