WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : New Opportunity/Company Brochure

AprioriCandy
01-16-2013, 06:27 AM
Hi, Ladies!

What do you think of the new Opportunity / Company Brochure?

Totally beautiful, provides information in a very clear and concise way!

How will you use it in your marketing?

Xo Candy

cindi8d
01-16-2013, 08:49 AM
I love it. It is truly beautiful and just like you said, very clear.

Now, just waiting to get them!!

Cindi

cindi8d
01-18-2013, 08:49 AM
Alrighty, Candy, I need the inside scoop! Do you know when these will be available? I have 40 samples going out over the next couple of weeks and I'd really like to include these!

cindi

AprioriCandy
01-18-2013, 07:12 PM
I've heard middle of January?

cindi8d
01-19-2013, 01:44 PM
Just got the email saying next week :)
Can't come soon enough!

DeborahDeGrande
01-20-2013, 12:25 PM
Just popping in to say hello to two of the most sweetest gals in skin care on this forum!

Always professional and always kind. You both deserve your success. :)

What's in store for 2013?

Deb

AprioriCandy
01-20-2013, 05:02 PM
Hi, Deb!

You are so sweet, thank you!

A little bird told me we have a new product releasing at the end of this month, and
the home office has announced we will be releasing new products every month through
spring!

We have also just completed a new edition of our New Consultant Workbook with two
sides to it. One is for Retailing, as this is what we recommend for everyone getting their
business started. With our 30% commissions / 30% Rebate (non taxable) on all Client
and Consultant sales paid every Friday by electronic deposit on our Apriori Beauty debit
cards, everyone can make money right away without building a team.

The other side builds on that, and is for those who want to grow their businesses through
residual income. This training manual focuses on how to build a team of Consultants, step
by step.

We have also just released a new 16 page Company brochure, which is beautiful!
Thank you for stopping by and asking, Deb, and let us know if you have any questions.
Hugs,
Candace

DeborahDeGrande
01-21-2013, 09:53 AM
Hi, Deb!

You are so sweet, thank you!

A little bird told me we have a new product releasing at the end of this month, and
the home office has announced we will be releasing new products every month through
spring!

We have also just completed a new edition of our New Consultant Workbook with two
sides to it. One is for Retailing, as this is what we recommend for everyone getting their
business started. With our 30% commissions / 30% Rebate (non taxable) on all Client
and Consultant sales paid every Friday by electronic deposit on our Apriori Beauty debit
cards, everyone can make money right away without building a team.

The other side builds on that, and is for those who want to grow their businesses through
residual income. This training manual focuses on how to build a team of Consultants, step
by step.

We have also just released a new 16 page Company brochure, which is beautiful!
Thank you for stopping by and asking, Deb, and let us know if you have any questions.
Hugs,
Candace

Cool Candy! :)

cindi8d
01-21-2013, 12:23 PM
Thanks for your kind words, Deb.

Cindi

cindi8d
01-21-2013, 07:03 PM
Just got the email! The brochures are available!!

Do we know anything about new catalogs? Since they are releasing new products every month, it seems like it might be a bit...?

Cindi

AprioriCandy
01-21-2013, 09:51 PM
I think I heard new catalogs after all the new products are launched!!

DeborahDeGrande
01-22-2013, 10:11 AM
Thanks for your kind words, Deb.

Cindi

Hi Cindi!

So how are you gals building Apriori?

You don't do any parties right?

Do you use the sampling program? :)

Have a super Tuesday!

Deb

cindi8d
01-22-2013, 09:17 PM
Hi Deb,

My gals do a wide variety of things depending on their personality, skill set, desires and goals. We spend time early on going over exactly what they plan to give and what they plan to get from their business. So it really varies.
Right now, the majority of us focus on 1-on-1 (or 1-on-a-few) product experiences (where people can try out products in a no-pressure setting), developing new relationships, aggressive networking and marketing, follow up, referrals and samples. Still, there are a lot of other things we do: salon prospecting, professional development, opportunity meetings, vending, meeting and connecting with professional business people and small business owners and simply sharing the products we love with the people we meet. For a lot of women, the power of loving a product so much goes a long way!
Our team as a whole is very non-intrusive, yet professional. Truly amazing women...I have learned more from them I ever anticipated and I am super grateful.

cindi8d
01-22-2013, 09:18 PM
And no, I don't do parties personally. 8 years in direct sales and haven't had one yet! ;)

DeborahDeGrande
01-23-2013, 08:20 AM
Hi Deb,

My gals do a wide variety of things depending on their personality, skill set, desires and goals. We spend time early on going over exactly what they plan to give and what they plan to get from their business. So it really varies.
Right now, the majority of us focus on 1-on-1 (or 1-on-a-few) product experiences (where people can try out products in a no-pressure setting), developing new relationships, aggressive networking and marketing, follow up, referrals and samples. Still, there are a lot of other things we do: salon prospecting, professional development, opportunity meetings, vending, meeting and connecting with professional business people and small business owners and simply sharing the products we love with the people we meet. For a lot of women, the power of loving a product so much goes a long way!
Our team as a whole is very non-intrusive, yet professional. Truly amazing women...I have learned more from them I ever anticipated and I am super grateful.

Sounds like you are very happy at Apriori Cindi. :)

DeborahDeGrande
01-23-2013, 08:31 AM
And no, I don't do parties personally. 8 years in direct sales and haven't had one yet! ;)

Yep I remember that you have never done a party.

Anyway you ladies have a great day. (Hugs)

cindi8d
01-23-2013, 04:29 PM
Thanks, Deb.

Best to you!

Cindi

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1