WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Welcome LBB Consultants

AngelaSam
01-12-2013, 07:25 PM
Welcome to the LBB folder!

Please introduce yourself and tell us how long you've been with LBB and what you like about the company. (please no ads)

rhoopes
01-15-2013, 10:18 AM
My name is Robin Hoopes. I have been a La Bella Baskets Consultant for a few months now. I love the New La Bella Baskets and really excited about the different ways to make income. :D

soabbd
01-15-2013, 10:32 AM
Hello i have little idea about LLB but wish you good for new starting.

rhoopes
01-15-2013, 01:27 PM
Hello i have little idea about LLB but wish you good for new starting.

Are you a new consultant or are you looking for some information on La Bella Baskets? If so you can pm :)

AngelaSam
01-15-2013, 05:05 PM
My name is Robin Hoopes. I have been a La Bella Baskets Consultant for a few months now. I love the New La Bella Baskets and really excited about the different ways to make income. :D

Hi Robin :)

Nice to see you here.

rhoopes
01-15-2013, 05:11 PM
Hi Angela,

I have been on this board for years. This is where I found La Bella Baskets before I signed up. I just never posted much, I was looking for work at home. Glad I stuck around all of those years and finally ventured down from the telecommute folder.

Hi Robin :)

Nice to see you here.

AngelaSam
01-15-2013, 05:42 PM
Hi Angela,

I have been on this board for years. This is where I found La Bella Baskets before I signed up. I just never posted much, I was looking for work at home. Glad I stuck around all of those years and finally ventured down from the telecommute folder.

Glad you ventured down to LBB ;)

Nyesha
02-03-2013, 02:41 PM
Hi,
I'm Nyesha and I've been with La Bella baskets since November 2011. Our fresh flower bouquets are beautiful and my favorite things offered by the Company.

(Hi Angela, Nice to see you on here again. I've been away from wahm for a while and am just returning.)

AngelaSam
02-04-2013, 08:51 PM
Hi,
I'm Nyesha and I've been with La Bella baskets since November 2011. Our fresh flower bouquets are beautiful and my favorite things offered by the Company.

(Hi Angela, Nice to see you on here again. I've been away from wahm for a while and am just returning.)

Hi Nyesha, You have been with us for a while now! Glad to see your return to wahm :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1