WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

momof4inmi
01-09-2013, 07:49 PM
Are you looking for a ground floor opportunity?

Are you looking to be the first in your state?

We have only 40 consultants in only 6 states. The sky is the limit!

This company offers 35% commission, a free website and a great starter kit. No quotas and no monthly fees.

What makes Jade and Jasper different? We manufacture the jewelry direct from the company. No need to wait on a supplier for your jewelry.

To learn more about the fantastic opportunity with Jade & Jasper, contact me today. There are some amazing announcements this week and I would love for you to share the excitement with me. You can start for $99.

Regional Managers needed on the west coast. If you have direct sales experience and are interested in this awesome opportunity, contact me today.

Message me for details.
[email protected] or PM me
Text 586-441-9619

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1