WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

DebraFerrie
01-09-2013, 07:41 AM
so where did all the reps on wahm go?

I just watched a video about the company and the products and I have some friends that use and love them! Very impressive.
I am surprised there are not too many reps here on wham....
I do know some on Fb..

HealthyMomma
01-09-2013, 08:37 AM
Hey Debra ;)

I often wonder where all of them went as well :( Some newbies pop in once in awhile and share their excitement which is GREAT!!! A few of us are friends on fb too :)

Thank you for your compliments and let your friends know we are here at wahm in case they want to "hang" in our folder too.

Take care...........

matoozie
01-14-2013, 06:13 PM
Hey there!

Missed you all! Hope you are having a happy new year and loving doing the 180!

Hugs all around

Susan

happymommy
02-04-2013, 07:17 AM
I've been a happy Shaklee user for over 7 years now. Life just got super crazy and I'm hardly ever around here these days! Always nice to see my old Shaklee friends when I am! :)

matoozie
02-04-2013, 02:52 PM
Great to see you here! Getting the gang together again. Love it. Looking forward to your posts. They are always insightful.

matoozie
02-05-2013, 10:10 AM
Wooo hooo! Welcome! Those are fantastic results! Be sure to add them to the "Shaklee 180" thread.

Just a note of housekeeping... If you click on "UserCP", you will find a link for creating a signature, where you can put your link so that the "hall monitors" don't get after you. :). Anything below the little line is free game.

Keep us posted on your progress!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1