WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Jersey Girl
01-07-2013, 09:39 AM
I am so excited I hit Gold Consultant in my first month with Magnabilities.. and already received my $200 bonus.. WOO HOO!!!!!! I had three months to accomplish this. I am so excited..:)

liz.jewels
01-07-2013, 10:27 AM
Congratulations! What a great accomplishment and way to show you are hitting the ground running with your business.

Just curious - do they allow you to double up if you do the same amount of sales again in your first 90 days? So, can you earn any more, or is the $200 bonus the only one that's available?

Jersey Girl
01-07-2013, 11:11 AM
You only get that bonus once but you also earn $200 on each of your directs when they hit that level also within their first three months. We also have a one time $800 bonus at another level. We are still in soft launch so things will be added to the comp plan as we grow etc.. and we have active seller bonuses, and power seller bonuses ..:)

liz.jewels
01-07-2013, 08:48 PM
Yes, it's true - generally as companies get more seasoned, the comp plan just gets better and better! Congratulations again!

Jersey Girl
01-08-2013, 05:54 AM
Thank you so much. It is exciting being one of the first Consultants and I love they ask our opinions and are tweaking things already and we are only 2 months old. We do not have our Official Launch date yet since we are considered to be in a soft launch.

mariglynn
01-08-2013, 06:49 AM
Congratulations!

jandamom
01-08-2013, 07:17 AM
That is wonderful news! Congratulations!

Jersey Girl
01-08-2013, 07:51 AM
Thank you everyone <3

southhillcharms
01-27-2013, 04:15 PM
Congrats! I have heard that you have a much greater chance of long term success with your business if you have a great start! :)

Jersey Girl
01-27-2013, 05:20 PM
Thank you and I agree.. Its so exciting especially when your with a new company endless possibilities.. as I am sure you are aware with your company...

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1